The Return of an Old Master? Camie joins U.A.

It has been peaceful for the past 2 days after the battle with Xicor and Vegeta and the others understood the whole Earth thing better than before but they still haven't tried many of the best food.

Goku - Man i love this life oh wait is today Friday.

I called Camie and we talked on where she wanted to meet and she said that she was gonna work out at the gym so I decided to join her.

Goku - Okay I think I'm ready.

Nezu - Ah Goku could we talk for a little?

Goku - Sure.

Nezu - Well Goku I would like to say thank you for saving us and that if you have one request I will accept it.

Goku - Actually I already have a request.

Nezu - Well tell me.

Goku - Could you add Camie Utsushimi to U.A?

Nezu - Camie Utsushimi huh? Well of couse i'll look for her on the files and i'll send her an offer.

Goku - Thank you so much Nezu.

We bowed at each other and I left to the gym that Camie and I saw her and I was kinda nervous because she looked good in her gym clothes and her curv- Wait Goku no stop that! If I get laid tonight I will have to thank Vegeta.

(While with Vegeta)

Vegeta - I BET YOU 20,000 YEN IF HE DOES SMASH!

Bakugo - I BET YOU 20,000 YEN IF HE DOESN'T SMASH!

I dear god well I guess be myself? hahaha. I'm doomed.

Goku - Hey Camie.

Camie - Huh? Oh Goku hey.

Camie - Oh my god his muscles are huge and he is so sweet and innocent man I can't believe hes here with me

Camie - Oh my god his muscles are huge and he is so sweet and innocent man I can't believe hes here with me. We are totally getting laid tonight.

Goku - So you wanna start with a few workouts?

Camie - Sure.

We went and we did a basic warm up of a few push ups and a little 2 lap jog.

Camie - Hey after this you wanna come to my place and maybe eat some dinner?

Goku - Oh well I hope I won't be a bother to your parents?

Camie - No actually my parents left to California for work business and so they will be gone for the next week.

Goku - Well okay then.

We trained a bit and I liked being with her seeing her smile more and we even left early and went to the festival and it was fun. We had a competition on dancing and Camie signed me up and I couldn't say no when she gave me her adorable puppy eyes so I decided to dance battle some random guys who were way better and we had to dance in category and I got REALLY lucky. I got Fight dancing.