The New Godly Power! The Realization.

It has been 3 days since the fight with All for One and I have been training and watching over my friends I still regret everything I have done and I need to figure out how to control this Super Saiyan God power I was told about in my dream.

(Flashback)

I was dreaming but it felt really real. I saw a man in a flash of white light and he told me that the power I achieved is a God Power and that I am one of the strongest people but I don't know how to control and that he will give me the energy to help me.

??? - Call me Yamoshi, I will be guiding you on your journey on becoming the strongest Super Saiyan God in all the universes and dimensions. As I will now be part of your subconscious.

Goku - Super Saiyan God?

As I woke up and I felt a new sensation of power and I promised to control this energy. As I tried to go Super Saiyan Rose I couldn't but I did transform into a different form.

Yamoshi - You have transformed into the original Super Saiyan God but you're Rose power will be harder to control but for now try to control this one for the time being

As I understood him and I kept training until I fully mastered it's power.

(Flashback Ends)

Goku - I'm sorry guys but I can't come back until I know I am ready.

As I tried to leave I couldn't because I missed here so much. My Eri. I then went back down and I walked to the front of the dorm I couldn't knock as I turned around to leave I was called by Eri and I turn around to only see them all there.

Eri - Papa? Is that you?

As she had tears in her eyes she was slowly trying to walk to me.

Goku - Yeah it's me marshmallow.

I then walked to her and hugged her with so much love as I had tears on my eyes.

Goku - I'm sorry but I won't return not yet at least but you remembered my promise to keep growing and smiling please fulfill that promise Eri. I love you so much my beautiful girl.

 I love you so much my beautiful girl

Eri - Pa..pa. - she said as she was holding on to me as if it was the last time she will ever see me.

I then let go as I flew off and before I left I said.

Goku - I'm sorry for everything but I need time to forgive myself. - I then flew off away into the woods and the world.

(Eri POV)

I cried as I saw my father leave I couldn't cope with what happened but I then knew that he wouldn't want me to cry, he would want me to be strong and I then went to bed but I couldn't hold it and I knew he would understand. As I cried myself to sleep.

(3rd POV)

When Eri fell asleep everyone was in the common room with no one talking it was all silence.

Izuku - Guys...we have to get him back. Right?

Todoroki - You heard him he said he was not ready to come back. I don't like it as much as you but we can't nothing about it.

As they all went to their rooms only one stayed in the common room.

Bakugo - God i'm so sorry Goku..I'm sorry - he then went to his room and fell asleep.

(Back with Goku)

I couldn't deal with all the pain and something snapped it was like a power of pure anger and I didn't realize it since I was blinded by rage my power grew a tremendous height and I remembered the sad faces of everyone and I couldn't deal with their pain and sadness it push me to the edge and I ascended.

Yamoshi - Finally I never expected for you to transform into this state so fast but looks like anger was the trigger. You have reach the transformation of the fullest potential of Super Saiyan God. A Super Saiyan Omni God.

Goku - This power is amazing I never knew this power existed

But I then turned back to normal since I wasted so much energy on the transformation.

Yamoshi - Goku tomorrow you return home because you are ready and remember that you have the power to protect them and never leave them behind. Remember you are a Hero no matter what never forget that You have saiyan blood boiling in your veins because A Saiyan Always Keeps His Pride.

I realize my destiny and my decision and I fell asleep. I then wake up it was the morning and I start remembering everything Yamoshi told me and I finally decided it WAS time to go back because no matter what I know they will have my back because we are family.

I fly off and I go to U.A earlier than anyone and I meet with Nezu and the other Pro heroes.

Nezu - G-G-Goku?!

Goku - Before anything I wanted to say that I am sorry for everything. I know this won't fix anything so I would understand if you never want to see me here again.

All Might - Are you kidding? Goku you helped me stop All for One and saved many people from certain death and most of all you saved Eri.

Aizawa - Welcome Back Goku.

As I was welcomed back and given a uniform and a shower I changed and I was in front of the 1A door and I knew it was time.

Aizawa - Everyone I would like every one of you to meet someone.

He then opens the door and everyone is shocked on who they see.

Everyone - GOKU?!

Goku - Hey guys long time no see.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I want to say we are getting close to 1K reads on this story and thank all of you for supporting my story so please make sure you save this story so you won't miss next time I upload a story so thank you everyone and have a great day.