The Date

Goku wakes up knowing today he can rest since it was a Saturday but he decided to go train for just a little bit since he has to take care of his new daughter Eri and he also had a date tonight.

Goku - (sighing in relief) man I am hungry but I don't want to interrupt her.? (Looks at Eri who is peacefully sleeping in his chest).

He then picks her up and makes sure she is asleep and leaves to go train.

(Timeskip after training y bc I'm lazy af)

Goku - phew man I pushed my self to the limit I can't believe I'm close to maintain Kaioken x 20 well I should go and relax - he said as he starts to see the beautiful park next to him

Goku - Woow this park is super beautiful I never seen a park this good.

As our Saiyan friend is walking around he notices a specific chocolate eye girl with her short brown hair walking around.

Goku - Hey Uraraka! (As he yells for her name and attention)

Uraraka - Huh oh Hey Goku what are you doing here?

Goku - Oh you know just training and walking around the park. (Giving a smile which cause Uraraka to slightly blush)

Uraraka - Well that's good so do you wanna talk about the y-you know?

Goku - OH you mean the date well we can start now since you did said you wanted to walk to the park right? (As he says those words with pride)

As they walked Uraraka asked Goku many questions they laughed together even Goku offered to take her to a good café that was close.

Uraraka - Hey Goku before we go I just have ONE more question for you?

Goku - Sure ask away

Uraraka - Why don't you talk about your parents?

Goku - (slightly pushed back by the question) oh well I never met my parents it was always my Grandpa Gohan and me from the beginning and then it was just me for 7 years since my Grandpa died.

Uraraka - OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY FOR ASKING THAT I DIDNT WANTED FOR YOU TO BE UNCOMFORTABLE!

Goku - No no no it's alright I don't mind talking about it's just I never really thought about meeting them I don't know if they are dead or not but I feel like I would have known but I don't really care,

Uraraka with tears forming in her eyes she hugs Goku and Goku is surprised on her actions.

Goku - Well c-come on we don't want to be here all day let's go and get something to eat my treat.

(Timeskip)

Uraraka - Man today was the best day ever! Goku thank you (as she smiles at him and they both stare into each other's eyes)

Goku - yeah.....no problem .......(as they both get close and their lips meet together) (kissing for a good while then separating for air.)

Uraraka - (blushing super hard) Your not a bad kisser you know that

Goku - your not so bad yourself (as he as well is blushing and became a super tomato)

As they both left they knew they will be happy and leaving to their home with a huge smile.

Goku/Uraraka - THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS SHE/HE GAVE ME MY FIRST KISS!

As Goku starts to jump high and celebrating about his successful date.

Goku gets home and tells Izuku and Inko about his date and they were so happy for them and that they were perfect for each other

Goku - Wait a minute where is Eri?

Eri - I'm right here papa (who was just sitting there and wondering what was going on)

After explaining everything she had the most cutest question ever

Eri - So is she gonna be my new Mommy

Everyone thoughts - SOOO CUTE!

(Timeskip)

Aizawa - Ok class today we will be working on rescue training at the USJ!

Everyone - RESCUE TRAINING AT THE USJ

Sorry for the short chapter but I had a good Idea for the next chapter remember I hope you enjoy this chapter and make sure you support the official release.
Next time on Blea- Fuck I mean Dragon Ball Academia
The USJ attack! Goku's new awakened power!