Goku Black Returns. The End of the Exams.

Last time - Goku has to act like the villain and was attacking the contestants but will he be able to take the exam in time for the others to pass.

Goku - Well Heros which one of you will attack first?

Both Izuku came at me and tried to punch me and I just flipped kicked him to the ground and kneed him in the gut.

Izuku - Gaaaa!

Goku - Come on. Is this really the full strength of the strongest heroes and (whisper) One for All?

I then threw him to the ground and blasted even more areas but before I could attack again I was wrapped around with Tape.

Sero - Thats enough!

He slammed me down to the ground as Shoto,Izuku and Sero and Sato teamed up to take me down.

Goku - HAAAA! You knocked me down!

Izuku - Better get used to it.

Goku - Miserable Mortals.

I rushed in but before I could I felt some pain on my head but I ignored it and went on to fight

Ms.Joke - Wow your student really is good at playing and attacking like the villain.

Eri - He's not acting. He's serious and since he is still emotionally mad about My mama and Uncle Bakugo he's letting all his anger on them.

Aizawa - That's why he agreed to this he wanted to take out his anger on them.

Goku - Now lets continue. Haaa!

I attack Izuku with a kick and punch Sero in the jaw but I was kicked by Shoto and I dodged a punch from Sato.

Goku - (thinking) I have to hold back even more if not I could easily kill them. But it looks like I have to ascend for them to get even more confident but I have to hold back even more.

Izuku - 100% smash!

Izuku punched me and a giant smokescreen shot out and they waited for me to show up.

Goku - Time to end this.

I rushed in as fast as I could and took all four of them out. But before I left a senzu in their mouth so they can recover.

I then flew over to the destroyed building area and I saw Momo and Jirou and Shoji trying to save some civilians so I decided to pay them a visit.

Momo - Don't worry we're here to save you.

Goku - Hahahaha and I thought my jokes were bad.

I scared them and they saw me walking from the shadows.