Multiverse Battles Part 2

Bardock - After Frieza destroyed our planet I tried looking for you,Raditz and Kakarot but I didn't know where you all were.

Gine - Hey it's okay maybe I can talk to the Grand Priest and he could let you come with us.

Bardock - That be great.

They hugged as the arena showed Vegeta defeating a warrior who looked super weak as Vegeta just walked away as he was knocked out.

The fights kept going as everyone was able to ascend until the last few universes were standing and the grand priest called them out.

Grand Priest - Universe 7,Universe 6,Universe 11,Universe 14 (evil saiyans), Universe 16 (Vegito Universe), and Universe 19(Saiyans) Universe 17(Mirror Universe). Please step forward.

Everyone stepped forward as everyone who lost were sent back to the spectators seats.

Grand Priest - Now the final matches will begin. The strongest of all universes are here. The first match will be Goku vs Kakarot.

Finally after fighting so many warriors the one I wanted to defeat is here.

We got to the arena as he gave a confident look he was in for a surprise.

Kakarot - I'm gonna enjoy this.

Goku - Your in for a surprise.

He rushed at me and I couldn't believe his speed even if he was my evil version I admired his power but he didn't know what I was capable off.

Goku - Your skills are amazing but you won't win this fight

Kakarot - I'll make sure you beg for your life.

He transformed into a Super Saiyan as he was overpowering me and he started laughing.

Kakarot - This is your hero Universe 7 he's weak!

Bakugo - Your a fool to think otherwise.

Camie - Goku stop messing around and end this.

I got up and powered up to Super Saiyan 4.