The Work-Study

Aizawa - I want you all to choose wisely on who is gonna be with your work study's.

I decided to ask Mirio if I can join with Sir Nighteye and Izuku asked the same. He told us that he can put a good word for us and we left as I started to train again and I feel an energy similar to a god and I see that Vegeta and Kaine and Celeron were training as when Celeron and Kaine punched each other I felt god energy come out.

Goku - Woah you both are already becoming gods man you guys will be able to match us in no time.

Vegeta - Kakarot I won't stop training until I finally beat you with my own strength.

Goku - You bet Vegeta

Vegeta - Let me show you what I can do now.

Vegeta started to charge his energy and he transformed to Super Saiyan God but it was blue he transformed to a darker shade of my Super Saiyan Blue.

Vegeta - Call me Super Vegeta Blue.

Goku - So this is an evolved form of the Super Saiyan Blue form.

Vegeta - Now lets battle and see how strong I am.

Bakugo - HEY GOKU!

Goku - Huh?

Bakugo - Let me borrow 400 yen for today I'll pay you back tomorrow.

Goku - no.

Bakugo - HUH? Why not?

Goku - Because you made me watch the video of the 2 girls with the cup.

(It's funny I recommend you watch the whole video even the ending it's funny.)

Bakugo - (chuckling) It's..was funny.

Goku - I hate you.

I gave him the money otherwise and he left laughing while Vegeta and I were getting ready to fight.

(3rd POV)

Both of them flew to the sky as Goku went Super Saiyan God and started fighting each blow was creating a shock wave that was pushing the trees far and they were moving so fast that they ended up in a rocky land.

Vegeta than started to overpower Goku as his blue was stronger and Goku decided to go blue as well but his power was still not enough Vegeta was just too powerful and Goku transformed into an the incomplete Ultra Instinct and the battle gets a little more even.

Vegeta - So my power is that strong I made you go to your Ultra Instinct form

Goku - I still can't believe you became this strong in just 3 days after the battle with Xicor. You 4 have the biggest potential.