The USJ Attack! Goku New awakened power

Last time on Dragon Ball Academia Class 1A were notified that they were going to do Rescue Training at the USJ. How will this go for our soon to be heroes find out right now.

As everyone was going to the bus they realized that they had no space so Goku told Aizawa that he would take the nimbus cloud there and Aizawa agreed before he left Goku went and picked up Eri so she could notice the action and to see for herself how it would be for her in the future and with that Class 1A went to the USJ.(Before you ask the whole conversation with Tsu and Midoriya is exactly the same)

Goku - (as he drops from the nimbus cloud with Eri in his arms) Wow this place is huge you could put at least a tournament here.

Eri - Hi MAMA - she says as she runs towards Ochako

With that comment Goku got flustered and as well as Ochako but she loves Eri and Eri loves her but everyone was confused with the comment that Eri made to Ochako.

Ochako - Hi Eri I didn't expect you to be here - she says as she smiles but still red from her comment.

Eri - Papa said that I should go with him so I can see for experience

Aizawa - Don't you think is a bad idea to have her what if she gets hurt Goku?

Goku - Don't worry if anything happens I make sure she will be alright and I told her when it starts to stay close to you - (as he shows his fatherly side as all the girls look at him as an amazing father.)

When everyone goes inside Goku stayed close to Ochako and Eri and they also meet the pro hero 13 while she was explaining everything Ochako had stars for eyes since 13 is her favorite pro hero.

Kirishima - Cool we even get to fight fake villians (as he points to the people entering the black mist.)

Aizawa - Those are real villians! 13 take care of the students make sure they stay safe i'll handle them!

13 - right come on everyone lets go

Goku and Izuku look at each other with eyes of determination and nod at each other.

Goku - Eri stay with Ochako (he then turns to Ochako) Take care of her ok?

Ochako nods as a black mist starts to form around them as Goku picks up Eri and throws her to Ochako before the mist created a wall around them and sending them elsewhere.

Eri - PAPA! (as she forms tears in her eyes and lets them fall but notices Ochako with her determined eyes.)

Goku - Aaaaaaahhhhh (he then falls in a rock type area with Jirou , Kaminari and Momo) Where are we anyway (but notices enemy's around them) Well looks like we have to fight (as he gets to his stance)