A New Child? The New Beginning!

We join our heroes as both Izuku M and Son Goku wake getting ready for school but for our young saiyan he felt really nervous because it was his first time going to school. But he went on with a smile.

Goku - I can't believe i'm actually going to school (noticing Izuku left bc he wanted to be there early that's our Izuku).

Goku - I still have a lot of time and I should probably get something to eat (as Goku starts walking close to a small cafe or restaurant to get breakfast)

But what he never expected is as a small girl with white hair and a horn started running towards Goku with fear in her eyes.

Goku - huh whats wrong little one are you lost? Whats your name?

Eri - My name is E-Eri and p-please help me.

Goku - (looking serious and confused) Well do you need help to get hom- (as he was interrupted by an energy feeling weak but filled with evil).

??? - Ah I see you found my child now if you would be so kind could you hand her over?! (as a man with a beak type mask ask the young saiyan the question).

Goku - Well first answer me my question! Who are you and what do you want with her because what from what I can tell. She was running away from you not towards you!

??? - My name is Overhaul and what I want with her is none of your business so hand her over because i'm getting annoyed!

Goku - Well tough luck because you have to get through me if you want her you sick bastard!

Goku then activates the Kaioken and gut punches Overhaul so hard that his own mother could feel it .

Overhaul - (holding his stomach) I-I w-w-will m-m-make y-you pay f-for th-is!

Goku - Ka...Me....Ha...Me.....HAAAAAA!

As Goku shoots the blast Eri looks at Goku with the eyes of a hero knowing she is safe she found her guardian. But Goku notices he didn't see Overhaul anymore- he ended his life knowing he did that Goku does not regret it as he turns around to look at Eri.