Day 1 - 3

Goku - Izuku we need you to get even stronger so Celeron and Kaine will be training you and Bakugo while Vegeta, Mirio and Kirishima will fighting as Broly will be training with Shoto so both don't lose control of their power.

Izuku - What will you do?

Goku - I need to do something important.

I walked through the U.A halls and I made my way to the Development Studio and I opened the door and I saw Melissa and Mei working together on an invention.

Melissa - Huh? Hey Goku what brings you here?

Goku - I need a favor since you know about the tournament.

Mei - Yeah they told us. But I know you and the others can win.

Goku - Well I need you to scan this and make a radar that can find anything that has the same signal as this.

I handed her the dragon ball and she got right to work as I decided to sleep for a while since I knew I couldn't leave without the radar.

(Dream)

I was dreaming of my world Planet Vegeta. But what scared me was that I saw my father and mom put me in a pod and launched me to Earth.

Bardock - If I end up being wrong then I'll go and rescue him myself.

Gine - But Why are you going through all this trouble? It's not like a Saiyan man to care about his son so much.

Bardock - All my life I had just taken lives and for once I would like to save one especially if that one is considered to be a low class warrior like my Kakarot.

They set the pod down and I was inside crying with Saiyan armor and I saw my parents as I walked to the pod and saw how confused I was.

Kakarot - M-M-Mama? P-P-Papa?

Gine - Don't forget us KAKAROT!

I shed a tear as I saw them send me away as my mom cried and my dad hugged her.

I then see my father trying to make an army to stop Frieza from killing us but nobody believed him.

(Frieza Ship)

Frieza - It's better to put a sleeping beast down before it could even awaken.

I see it all the planet destroyed,my father being the only one who stood up to Frieza everyone gone.

Goku - AAAAAAAHHHH! (panting)

Gine - Are you alright Kakarot?!

Eri - What's wrong?!

Goku - I (pant) saw everyone die. (pant)