Eri's First Halloween. The Scary Night.

It was 2 weeks ever since the Sports Festival and we just finished moving in the dorms with everyone but I realized that it was close to Halloween and I decided to decorate the whole dorms with pranks and decorations for tonight. But it will be the most special night for someone.

Goku - There. Now whoever gets that pie will be tazed I just hope it's not Eri.

As everyone was getting up the first person who went to the kitchen and looked at the pie was Kirishima.

Kirishima - Wow morning pie man just my luck - as he was about to put his finger in there to see what flavor it was.

But as you know it did not go well for him since the moment he made contact he got shocked.

Kirishima - Aaaaaaaah WHaT ThE HEEEEEEEEEEELLLL (as he let go of the pie) man what type of pie is this.

As he then heard someone laughing and he turned to see me laughing out loud of his reaction.

Goku - Oh my god I never knew that would work

Kirishima - Goku did you make that SHOCKING pie.

I couldn't help but laugh because it was funny me and Kirishima were more closer and we pull a lot of pranks on each other mostly against everyone even Bakugo.

Bakugo - GOKU! Why is my door filled with silly string?! IM GONNA KILL YOU!

Goku - Well that's my cue. (I used my instant transmission to go and wake up Eri)

Eri - Papa I have a question?

Goku - Yeah Marshmallow what's up?

Eri - What's Halloween?

This was the biggest question because I remembered that she never had a childhood since she was tortured by Overhaul.

Goku - Well Halloween is a day where you can dress up in a costume at night and go and ask for candy to door to door and have fun or scare people or you just have a halloween party where you dress up but celebrate with friends.

Eri - Well can we do it tonight I want to d-dress up.

Goku - Of course we can. Well go tonight just tell Mama what costume you want and maybe Auntie Momo can make it.

Eri had stars in her eyes and that made me smile because I had another reasons why I fight and get stronger. For her to have a future so I will do anything for her to be happy and to smile.

After having everyone and explaining everything that Eri should have the best first Halloween and Bakugo had a little convincing but he excepted when he said he'll join only if he could be a cool warrior guy from Eri's story.