Meeting an Old Friend. A trip to I-island

Our story starts with Izuku Midoriya a quirkless boy but was gifted when he saved his rival from a slime monster and given an incredible power called One For All. But this story isn't about just him its about him and a man who has crazy spiky hair and they both together become the worlds greatest heroes.We are here with Izuku and All Might in a place that is really unfamiliar to everyone.

Izuku - Hey All Might. Why are we going to I-island?

All Might - Well young Midoriya I want to go visit an old friend and I wanted you to go with me.

The whole scene where he arrives and meets Melissa goes as per normal all the way until they go alone.

Uraraka - Hey Deku you look like your having fun.

Izuku - Uraraka? What are you doing here?

Uraraka - Oh well I came here with Momo and Jiro and that little one over there.

As they all saw someone flying to her. You love her she's your favorite marshmallow Son Eri.

Eri - Mama this place is amazing.

Melissa - Oh my goodness she is so adorable

Uraraka - Introduces yourself Eri

Eri - Hello my name is Son Eri but please call me Eri. (giving an adorable bow)

Melissa - Hello my name is Melissa Shield's how about we go for some tea.

As they all went for tea, All Might was checking with Dave and he was in a bed with wire's connected to All Might.

Dave - It's amazing your completely healed and your power first dropped and then it grew an incredible rate. How is it possible?

All Might - Well you see I met a young man by the name of Son Goku and .......(he then tells the story of how he met Son Goku and how he changed U.A and everyone else he meets.)

Melissa - No way you guys got to work with real heroes.(also I am skipping the Interview because it goes as original as well as Stain also Goku didn't go to an interview because he was fighting All Might for the whole week.)

Uraraka - Just training and going out on patrol's

Jiro - I helped out in a few crimes just to get people to safety.

Momo - I just got stuck doing a commercial for hair products

Melissa - Must have been an experience. Lucky.

Izuku - (thoughts) they seem to be getting along.

Kaminari - Thanks for waiting

Izuku - Kaminari and Mineta too?

Mineta - We got a job here because we needed extra dough and we get to visit the exploration all we want and also meet some super hot bab.....(as he notices Melissa)

Mineta - Hey Izuku who is that beautiful hot babe.

Izuku looking flustered and pressured from Kaminari and Mineta.

BOOM!

Forget the scene where Kirishima says Bakugo showed up because of the sports festival he was given the choice to go by Goku since he was busy.

Izuku does the villain course and gets it in 16 seconds and after that Bakugo starts screaming and they argue and Todoroki gets 10 seconds and Bakugo then argues with him until something/someone caught all their attention.