The Exams begin! Goku and Izuku vs Shiketsu

The walls came down and I rushed forward and I noticed that the others were right next to me running and Bakugo,Kirishima and Kaminari were gone and Todoroki were gone and I expected that since they didn't wanted to get distracted from the others.

Izuku - We all have to stay together.

Goku - I'll help you all once after that I'm gone alright.

???? - Well it looks like we have a The famous class 1A in our display. Now you all should be the first to go!

They all threw they're balls and I just dodged as well as the others and they used their quirks to protect themselves

Goku - That's enough!

I pushed back the balls and it hit some spots of some people and I used a technique I haven't thought of

Goku - Solar Flare!

???? - I can't see!

???? - I can't see!

Goku - All right that's all I can do to help so everyone take advantage of this. I see you later.

I left and I was then seeing how one of the students from Ms.Joke used his quirk and create a shock wave tremor and caused it and the rocks of the area were raised.

Goku - Well it looks like things are more difficult for them then I thought. I know you're there you're trying to sneak up on me aren't you?

Camie - Amazing you really are as amazing as everyone says. Hi nice to meet you I'm Camie from...

Goku - Shiketsu High. I know what school you are and you are really beautiful you know that.

She got flustered and smiled and I don't know why but her smile was like really familiar.

Camie - I'm sorry but I have to take you out. So why don't you turn into that golden form?

Goku - I don't need it and usually you would go for someone who you have a lot of intel on. But you guys have literally nothing on me.

Camie - The Sports Festival.

Goku - Well let me show you something good.

I returned to base form and I was prepared to tell her about Super Saiyans.