The Second Date?

It was a perfect day I was watching a movie with Eri.

Eri - Papa can we go to the store and buy some snacks I'm hungry.

Goku - Yeah I would also like some snacks too. Okay princess let's go.

We ran to the door and started racing to the city to go to the store.

Ochako - There they go again always playful and smiling.

Mina - Hey Uraraka!

Ochako - Oh hey Mina what's up?

Mina - Quick question how many dates have you and Goku gone on?

Ochako - Actually only one we never had talked nor thought about since the whole Goku evil thing and since we have been busy during classes. Heck we haven't kissed ever since he came back a few days ago not even when we're alone just a hug. Oh No what if I'm not good enough for him!

Mina - Wow calm down just ask him if he could meet you at this restaurant at night. Momo made reservations for you both so that way you guys can go on a date and find out why he has been distant.

After Ochako nodded and called me I was with Eri getting snacks.

Eri - Papa look!

I see that someone was doing a challenge for a eating competition of cotton candy and the winner gets a 100,000 yen and a big teddy bear two thing that will satisfy both Ochako and Eri.

Man - Ah good sir are you trying to eat this cotton candy?

Goku - Yes sir is there a time limit?

Man - Yes you have 10 minutes to eat all of this Cotton candy. Are you ready?

Goku - Yes!

As the timer began I started gobbling on that Cotton Candy.

Eri - Come on Papa you can do it!

I was determined to win and after 6 minutes of really sweet cotton candy I won.

Man - Well Well Well my good man. You win 100,000 yen and a giant teddy bear.

I took a check and the bear and I was happy because I made Eri's day.

Eri - Thank You Papa I knew you could win.

I go back to the dorms with Eri and the prizes. I see all the girls talking on top of the building.

Mina - Okay now the best way to woo him is by acting really sexy like.

Momo - Also make sure you get him flustered also wear some really good makeup.

Goku - Hey What are you girls talking about?

Girls - HUH GOKU?!