The Sports Festival? The Start of Training

It has been a week ever since the the attack on the USJ and the awaken of the new super saiyan power and Everyone is back in class with a boy with black spiky messed up hair and a little girl with white hair and a horn in her head and a beautiful girl with brown chocolate eyes and a not so short brunette brown hair.

Oh and before I forget this is Goku hero costume ok?

He had the power pole with him the entire time he just didn't use it before

Aizawa - Just because you had a week off does not mean you can slack off you have a bigger challenge ahead of you.

Class 1A - (Thoughts) MORE VILLIANS OR A POP QUIZ?!

Aizawa - The sports festival is coming up next week

Goku and Eri - What's the sports festival?

Class 1A (except Izuku, Ochako and Iida) YOU DON'T KNOW?!

Goku - No. Should we?

Everyone then explains the sports festival to Goku and Eri and they understood and so they left for a week and they began to train but before they left Goku ask all of them if they wanted to train all in a group.

Goku - Hey guys before we go I wanted to know if you wanted to train in Dugobah Beach because I have a place where we can really strong when we train in the week.l

Todoroki - I'll join

Izuku - Same here

Ochako and Iida - same here

Kirishima and Kaminari - Well join

Mono and Ojiro - I'll go as well

Almost everyone joined except Bakugou and Jirou and Mina, Tsuyu, Hagakure because they wanted to train on they're own.

Eri - U-um Papa

Goku - hmm yes marshmallow

As all the girls said aww

Eri - Can I train with you as well (as this caught Goku and everyone by surprise)

Goku - I'll train you but it will be more different since we are older and our bodies is used to battle but it doesn't mean I won't teach you how to fight and fly. - as he said with pride and a sweet smile and he picks her up to have her cry tears of joy.

But before they left the class they were blocked from Class 1B.

Goku - What's going on who are you guys

Bakugou - these guys are Class 1B and they are checking out the competition since we survived the Villian attack at the USJ. Now move aside extras.

Testu Testu - YOU MUST BE REALLY SURE OF YOURSELVES I WILL CRUSH YOU!

With him screaming it scared Eri almost made her cry and Goku notice and he got pissed.