Training of the Saiyans. A New Saiyan is born.

Last time 5 mysterious Saiyans have appeared and asked Goku for help to defeat the God of Saiyans Xicor. Will Goku be able to defeat this Xicor and save the universe find out now!

Vegeta - You will fight these two first then Broly then me and then my father.

K.Vegeta - Sorry my son but I am already too old to continue fighting. So I won't be joining you.

Goku - Well then let's begin. Wait what are both of your names.

???? - My name is Celeron and this is my brother Kaine.

Goku - Well I can see you have already reached the Super Saiyan 4 transformation.

Celeron - Yes but my brother has reached his ultimate potential and has a higher power than super saiyan 3.

Goku - Well come at me!

Goku - You both are strong but you lack speed and strategy if you wanna be stronger than this Xicor then evolve in the battle!

(In the dorm room)

Kaminari - Guys come outside Goku is fighting some new guys!

Everyone then ran to the outside door and saw me fighting and they were amazed but also concerned who were those men.

Izuku - Who are they?

Eri - They are Saiyans like Papa.

Bakugo - Why are they here?

Eri - Because they need Papa's help to stop a villain called Xicor.

They kept looking and they saw I was smiling.

Goku - You know I'm more excited to fight this Xicor guy because I want to see how strong he is.

Kaine - He is really strong but he wasn't always. He was weak even weaker than the King and when he was bruised he then powered up like he absorbed the power of the hits and he overpowered Vegeta in an instant.

Goku - Well lets see how all of you go against me.

I then transformed into a Super Saiyan and then Vegeta and Broly stepped in.

Vegeta - Well it's time we all give it our all.

He also transformed and Broly powered up and the others did the same.