The End of the Sports Festival! The Final Battle!

Last time on Dragon Ball Academia Goku has defeated Todoroki and advances to the next round now the next round will decide who will face him in the end will it be Katsuki Bakugo or will it be Izuku Midoriya find out Now.

Midnight - BEGIN!

Bakugo runs towards Izuku with an explosion ready.

Bakugo - Take this DEKU!

Izuku dodges but returns the favor with a solid punch and roundhouse kick to the gut. As he was hit Bakugo took the chance and gave him a blast punch in the face which causes them to space away.

Bakugo - Well let's start by giving these people a good show and quit with the warm up huh Deku. - he said smiling

Izuku - Yeah lets get serious and stop with the games - as he also said smiling.

After a while they started running at each other and they fight in fast moments only Class 1A knows what's going on.

Everyone except Class 1A and All Might and Eri - WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

Goku - (thoughts) Well they both are going to they're at they're maximum but I know who is gonna win.

After minutes fighting they decide to end it with one final blow at they're maximum.

Both - (thoughts) It's time to end this with one final blow!

Izuku/Bakugo - Here I come Kacchan/Deku!

Midnight - Now that both Izuku and Bakugo are knocked out it's a draw but they both won't advance since they are knocked out.

Goku - HOLD ON THAT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Everyone - WHAT GOKU?!

Goku - I am not gonna let that happen they are the only one's who can put up a challenge to me. So they are not disqualified just hurry and let them advance.

Midnight - I understand but they are knocked out and severely injured just look at them!

Goku then walks to Bakugo and slaps him waking him up and does the same for Izuku.

Both - OW WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!

Goku - Here eat these - as he throws both of them senzu beans.

As they ate it they were healed and Goku ask Midnight to start the final match.

Midnight - You want to start the next match now?!

As all three of them nodded and gave a smile to each other.

Midnight - Alright fine then if that's what you want then the mat- she was cut off by Bakugo