Chapter 6

"You say you're family but family shouldn't judge family." I wrote down on my journal. I cried in my room and Kian decided to continuously hit the door he had begged to come in. I just kept writing trying the clear my over thinking brain, 'You are probably wondering what is going on right? Well let's go back to this morning........

This morning 4 hours earlier

"What are the plans for today buckaroos." I spoke up after all the dishes have been washed.

"How about we go walk around town and show Ethan around?" Jamie suggested after she looked over at Ethan for a second before she looked back at me.

We all agreed, before we all had to run around my house to grab anything we needed for the day out, "Let's go," I yelled while I lead everyone out to the car.

All of us buckled up and we made a game plan on where we will be going around the town, "On myself and Kian's way here we saw a park, he was telling me all about how you guys used to hang out there all the time, how about we start there?"

-

" I bet I can go higher than you." Ethan said while he took a seat on an empty swing besides me.

"I bet you can't" I said back to him with a playful smile.

"Hey Kian count us down!" Kian looked over, he laughed at our child like actions.

"3....2....1!" We started pumping our legs, I couldn't help but I laughed and looked over at Ethan every little bit the sun hit off of his skin perfectly, his laugh was completely contagious.

"What'cha looking at?" Ethan asked me while his swing started to slowed down, which meant I won.

I had let go on accident in mid air but I fell off the swing, I felt like this fall took too long, plus I didn't feel wind hit me. Slowly I opened my eyes one at a time and noticed I was in Ethan's arms.

"Careful there, you're not a bird," he just laughed a little and slowly put me down. As my foot slowly hit the ground all I could see was his blue eyes that stared back at mine, which made me feel like I had been swimming in a clear blue ocean. Kian decided to ruin the moment with a cough, he is a little butt I hope he knows that.

"And got it" We all snapped our heads in Jamie's direction.

She finally noticed and slowly put down her phone, while she awkwardly scratched the back of her head while she pointed to something then walked toward it. Even though there was nothing there, I laughed and looked anywhere but Ethan, "I feel like now would be a perfect moment for ice cream,' Kian spoke up while he walked toward Jamie.

-

3 hours earlier

"Kian and I used to hang out here all the time when we were little." Kian and I smiled as we most likely thought about the same thing.

"Chocolate chocolate ice cream, from me to you! Chocolate Chocolate ice cream I share with you!" Kian and I crumbled over with tears in our eyes from laughing too hard.

Jamie and Ethan looked at us like we have a million heads, "We were little what do you expect,' I asked defensively.

"Nothing it is just, wow" Ethan scratched the back of his neck, while he laughed at the song we made when we were 7.

"Excuse me while I go get myself some ice cream,' Jamie yelled and ran to go get her order taken but she tripped, laughed, shook it off, and got back up to reach the order window.

I decided to go get a ice cream shake, there was to much judgement around my friends.

"Next," the man behind the counter said while he grabbed a pen from a container to his right.