Chapter 2

"Wake up! Wake up! Wakeeeeee Upppppp!"

"Huh what where's Dylan O' Brienn!" I woke up and looked around the room for Dylan before I realized it is only Kain and not the man of my dreams.

Wait what is stuck to my face? I pulled it off and it was....my History homework?

"Um I came by because I was wondering if you needed a ride to school." I just sleepily nodded my head and got up but soon I fall to the ground.

"Help. Please." I lifted my arm up and Kian grabbed and pulled me to my feet which were asleep.

Why does such a thing even exist, it causes pain when walking and is to hard to get rid of?

"To.Early.Need.Sleep." I mumbled while using my zombie walking skills and slowly walked to my closet, even though the sleep still had not left my eyes, nor had my glasses been on I was still able to have picked a pair of jeans, baseball tee, sneakers, and beanie.

Good enough for me, I pointed to the oak door,  Kian received the message and moved his giant feet toward the door. I followed him and shut the door that leads to the hallway for some privacy. I slipped off my current clothes and undergarments which were replaced with clean ones for the day ahead. I struggled with my hair for an all of 5 minutes to brush it before I placed a beanie on over the rat's nest that is my hair.

I threw all my school stuff in my broken backpack because even though I have asked for a new repeatedly it goes in my mother's ear and out the other. I quickly checked my email again for any response from The Institution Of Preforming Arts 2.0. "And.....no response once again...." I shut my laptop a little to forcefully and got up.

I opened the door which Kian oh so brightly decided to lean against because I wasn't planning on using that to I don't know leave my room or anything and ended up with me on top of me, "You know for a smart person you don't have a lot of common sense." I spoke up before I pushed him off of me and helped myself up.

"Can you give me a hand?" Kian asked while he looked at me expectantly.

"I mean that might hurt, so na." I stated and walked away.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say I won't be cutting my hand off to give to you."

He just chuckled behind me while I walked past Amy's room and hear a cat dying, or her singing either one, I can't really tell the two apart. Then again that could be offensive, you know to cat's.

"To the Kian-mobile!" Kian screamed in my ear while he grabbed a hold on my arm.

"Yea because that didn't hurt my ear or anything." I yelled back at him.

"What are you 5? Seriously, maybe that's why you can't get a date!" I just rolled my eyes, Kian is not normal she should be used to this  and with that I slammed the door behind me which caused some of the windows to have shook.

We stepped toward his car that is practically a death trap, it's completely beaten up but he insisted that he doesn't need a new car. I mean my car isn't shiny and new either, but unlike his mine doesn't break down on me nor is the paint chipping off all of the doors, the heat in my car works unlike his, along with the blinkers being out and to top off all of that sometimes the car won't even start up at all. Even through all of that I still step in and say a silent prayer that we will, hopefully, make it to school alright.

-
Once we finally found a parking spot, Kian parked all the way across the school ground from where we have to be luckily we were early, I stepped out, grabbing my back pack and started my mile walk  toward the horrid building called school. Okay so maybe a mile walk was over doing it but I didn't sign up for this, I signed up for a a ride to school, anyways I heard footsteps behind me and knew it was just Kian. "You walk so slow! If I had to pick between who would win in a race you or a turtle it would be the turtle." I yelled and he only laughed while he picked up his speed.