Chapter 19

"I was thinking," Anthony said while he fiddled around with my finger before he intertwined his fingers with mine "spring break is coming up and I wanted to know if you wanted to come to England with me so I can show you around, plus my family wants to meet you and your family."

"Well I mean if we can 'accidentally'" I said as I used air quotation marks with my one free hand, "forget about Stacey and Amy that would be perfect, I mean we could always bring Kian and Jamie in there place."

He rolled over on the trampoline that was in my backyard so he was on his stomach. We both looked up at the night sky, "The light from the stars are actually really old are you aware of that?" Anthony asked me as he rolled back on his back, as he took my hand back in his.

"How old are we talking? As old as you because dang I mean how old are you truly?" I asked with a laugh and he looked over at me with a fake glare before he let go of my hand and started to tickle me.

Before I could react I had tears in my eyes because I laughed so hard, "Okay I'm sorry you're not old but other than that I wouldn't mind going to England with you."

He stopped with a smile on his face before he leaned down and attacked my face with kisses which made me laugh once more as a cheesey smile spread across my face, I pushed away softly as I tried to control my laughing. He laid back down on the trampoline with me. "I can't wait for England." he said with an amazing pearly white smile that could light up the night sky.

"So there is no chance I can leave the stepsisters behind at least the evil ones along with their father." I asked while I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

He shook his head, "As much as I would love just as much as you to leave them behind my parents want your whole family to be there even if they are your stepsisters and stepfathers."

I pouted a little to see if it would work but he shook his head 'no' once more, "For trying to win my back once more you aren't doing a very good job." I said and looked at me with a shake of his head.

"That hurt right here,' he said and grabbed his chest, "I thought today's date went pretty well from the picnic to the hike to right now."

I laughed a little, "I was only kidding you have been amazing these past few months and I wanted to say thank you."

"No need to, I needed to change and be a better person. I think you are making me a better person."

I felt like my heart melted a little, "I am happy I could help you be the person I knew you could be."

He kissed my cheek once more it was quite as we looked back at the sky and started another conversation about the universe, "Well think about it this way, a piece of dust is so small that you can't even see it. Now if you really think about it we are like that small piece of dust in this universe." I didn't notice I had been staring at the sky until out of the corner of my eye I saw Anthony look at me.

I smiled and laid my head on Anthony's shoulder while he put his head on top of mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have a nice vacation!" My teacher said as everyone in my class including myself rushed the out of Physics.

After I shoved everything into my bag I walked out of my class as I made my way to my locker before I heard someone yell my name, "Hey Mia!" I turned around to see it was Anthony.

I gave him a tight and quick hug before I grabbed his hand as I walked to my locker. " Spring break and England here we come!" I yelled as I made sure to make the England mart quieter.

He smiled as I closed my locker after I relocated all of my unnecessary school books in my locker. We walked outside where Jamie, Dana, Kian, and Ethan waited in Dana's SUV. Anthony and I got in and everyone looked at our interlocked hands. "So you two together orr?" Jamie asked as she raised an eyebrow.

Everyone else seemed to have the same question on their mind, I looked over at Anthony, we weren't really dating but we acted like it. I raised both mine and Anthony's hands together, "Yes no."

The rest of the people in the car seemed confused so Anthony took the lead on this one, "Don't act like you don't know about everything, we are giving our relationship another try." Even though I knew what he meant it was still weird, I would have most likely still explained it the same way.

Everyone nodded their heads with no argument or input. Which I was glad for but it made for an awkward car ride considering no one talked the rest of the way.

-

I grabbed my suitcase and brought it down the stairs which really should be an escalator, it was too long for my liking. Once I reached the bottom my mom, Daniel, Dana, Stacey, Amy, and my dad were standing near the door. "Ok let's head out." my dad spoke as he opened the door.

We climbed into Dana's car because her car was the biggest, once we were all in my mom backed out and made our way to the airport. The drive was very uncomfortable between everyone in the car and the luggage. Even if we were in an SUV I was with all the suitcases, which made for a fun hour long ride.

-

As we boarded the plane I was a little scared because I hadn't been on a plane in years. That didn't stop me as I took a window seat though, Anthony took a seat next to me in the middle with Dana on the other side of him, "Welcome aboard everyone, I will be your flight attendant my name is Marie' and please stay seated-" I zoned out while she explained the usual explanation they gave on all planes.

I instead stared out the window at the airport that looked smaller from the outside. I felt someone slip their fingers between mine and looked over to Anthony who smiled but didn't look at me. I turned my head back to the window with a smile, after the lady stopped talking, Anthony, I guessed, kissed the back of my head and looked out the window with me. As we started to move I felt the plane move upward into the sky with ease. Soon the world seemed to get smaller and smaller.

--------------------------------------------

<edited>

Surprise update!