Chapter 25

"What are you guys up to in the UK?" Jamie asked me while I was on the phone with both her and Kian.

"Well we are going out to eat later because we are only here for another 2 day then I will be back to America, which by the way we need to plan a safe way for me to be in school. Considering I am on the freakin news 'as Crispin's love interest'." I get off my bed and start pacing the floor, what was I going to do about that I still wanted to go to school and graduate, maybe even go to prom. I wasn't planning on any of this to happen.

" Hello! Earth to Mia, you to still there?" Kian yells in my ear.

"Ya, I'm still here but I got to go, see you guys in a couple of days." I didn't even wait for there response to hang up.

My feet moved without thought and I walked right to where my mom and Daniel were sitting. "Mom, have you or dad ever thought about what is going to happen once we go back? I mean what are we going to do, I want to graduate and go to prom-" Daniel cut me off.

" What about Dana, Amy, and Stacey? I mean that is the real question." A look of concern goes over his face, but not for me but for his kids.

"Daniel.' I say and he turns toward me with no emotion, all concern has washed away, ' I think we shouldn't be worried about your kids because guess what this has nothing to do with them! I am the one who is getting married, and last time I checked not you nor your children are getting married. So how about you stop being a self absorbed, jerk of a step father and actually help my mother and father figure out a way to help me safely be at school than just ignore that I am a human who is also in this situation!"

My mom's mouth drops open and Daniel is at a lost for words. I roll my eyes and leave the room looking for my dad but I wasn't looking where I was going and walked right into someone. When I thought I was going to hit the ground the person caught me. I turned around in there arms to see that it was Felix. "Have you seen my dad, by any chance?" I ask and move out of his arms.

A look of rejection and hurt wash over his face but is gone faster than it came, like a small breeze during a heat wave. "Umm, your father is in his bedroom. I can show you if you would like?" I nod my head and he guides me with ease into the room my father is in.

I thank him before stepping in. "Dad, can I talk to you?" My dad looks up and nods his head before patting the seat next to him on the bed for me to sit next to him.

"What's up Mi?" My dad asked as I sat down next to him.

"Well I was trying to ask mom what we are doing when we go back home because of the situation and Daniel said that basically it wasn't about me more about his kids. So I flipped out on him but mom never could finish what she was saying." I explain quickly.

"Well, what do you want?" He asks me back looking at me.

"I want to finish school, go to prom, and graduate."

"Then that is exactly what you will do. We will have to just talk to the school and after the first day you are back we will have to see how everyone reacts. Maybe even talk to the boy's parents to see what they did for their sons." He finishes giving me hug.

"I know I haven't been here for you all along-' I cut him off with a gesture of my hand.

"All that matters is you are here now."

-

"Okay here we are!" Cripsin's parents say excitedly.

We all got out and out of the corner of my eye I saw Daniel nod his head at Dana. Maybe I am just imagining things, with all the stress and everything. Crispin grabs my hand, whispering "Are you okay?" I nod my head and we step out after Stacy pushed me out of the way.

I can hear Amy flirting with Crispin and when I look back Crispin looks very uncomfortable. We step in and people greet us. When we sit down a glass of champagne is placed in front of me and when I am about to decline Felix says something to me, " We are in the UK and you are 18 you can have drink." He laughs a little.

I nod my head but just leave it be, when I was younger I choose never to drink and I want to keep the promise. As Dana brings her hand to grab the drink she accidentally spills it onto Chris who jumps up as the cold drink hits him. I go to grab a napkin but Dana beats me to it by pulling him toward the bathroom, apologizing on the way.

I was about to follow them but Stacy stood in front of my talking to me and when I try to leave Daniel came up and starts to apologize for before.

"Mia I wanted to apologize for before and how I tried to make it about my daughters, I should have been more considerate of your feelings." I just roll my eyes and wanted to get by but they still wouldn't let me.

"Can you please move." They finally moved and I ran past them. Into the guys bathroom where Chris and Dana had gone just minutes before. When I walked in I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

----------------------------------------------

Cripsin's POV-

When Dana spilt her drink on my she dragged me into the bathroom apologizing on her way there. "I'm really sorry." Dana said for like the 20th time in 2 minutes.

"It's okay, you didn't mean to." I say to her.

I started to walk to the sink as she stepped closer and soon I was trapped between Dana and the sink. "I just need to grab a paper towel." She reaches behind me and looks at my lips in the process and kisses me and when I tried to push her away the door opened. When she finally pulled away I couldn't see Dana's expression because my focus was on who was at the door, Mia.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello everyone, so here is chapter 25 and what do you guys think? Sorry about not updating in over a month and the cliffhanger but I hope that you all enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Talk to you all later!

-WRiTERnotfound26