Lockdown

Omg I finally am going to post a new chapter! I'm so sorry! I've been so busy lately and I haven't found anytime to write. I hope you guys aren't mad at me. Luckily I'm in quarantine right now so I've got tons of time to write more chapters. Right now, I have a fantastic chapter for you, so let's get to it :)

Peter's POV
"Crap" I whispered as I sat crouched behind a desk. My heart was racing and I put my hand to my chest in order to make it stop.

"Breathe Peter breathe" I said to myself, hoping I would calm down. I did not need a panic attack in the middle of all this mess.

I took a few more minutes until I finally stood up.

"Alright you wanna play games Harvey? Well come get me you son of a-"

3 hours earlier

"Listen Mr. Stark, I'm going to be fine!"

"No Pete, I don't like the thought of you being in danger!" Tony said before shoving a bagel into his mouth.

I rolled my eyes before slowly biting into my own piece of toast.

"It's not that big of a deal" I said setting my half eaten toast back on my plate.

Tony stopped mid chew and looked up at me.

"Naw-e-bu-dael? Ir-coeld-ne-kalud-" Tony spoke with his mouth full before I interrupted him.

"Say that one more time. Without having food in your mouth!" I said gesturing toward him to continue.

Tony sighed but swallowed before he spoke again, "No big deal? You could get killed Peter!"

"I'm literally just going to school Mr. Stark" I said walking towards the front door.

"Yes, after a threat was made! Somebody fricken' threatened to attack your school! And you're saying you still want to go?" Tony shouted as he followed me down the hallway.

I stopped for a moment and thought about it, "yes"

That caused a loud groan from Tony, "I can't stop you from going, can I?"

"Nopeee" I said loudly with a smile on my face.

Tony groaned again, "you're gonna kill me someday kid. Alright, you can go, but please bring your suit and promise me you'll be careful."

I held up my hands in surrender, "Alright alright, I promise. Now I have to go! Bye Mr. Stark!"

I rushed out the door before he could change his mind.

The bus ride to school was quick. Which was good, I couldn't stand to be in that baloney smelling bus any longer.

"Yo, Peter!"

"Hey Ned!" I said as I approached him.

We did our secret hand shake and walked into the school together.

                                2 hours later

"Did you hear about the threat dude?" Ned said biting into his burger. It was lunch and so far there had been no dangerous actions being committed.