Peter is sick (but adorable still)

By: @greenmysticpanda
Peter's POV
I walked down the stairs with my pillow under my arm and my blanket around me.
I fell face first into the couch and groaned.

"Everything alright Peter?" Aunt May asked and I just groaned in response.

She lifted my head and gasped, "You're on fire! Do you feel sick?"
She asked me as she got a bowl of ice water and a washcloth

"Yeah." I rasped out and she placed the cloth on my forehead

"You're staying home today Pete. Don't fight me on this."

I groaned again but nodded

She gave me some medicine and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tonight, okay?" She said and I nodded again and she walked out.

Tony's POV

"Boss, May Parker is calling."
"Put her through Fri." I said and placed my goggles on my forehead
"Hey May, what's wrong?"

"Hey Tony, it's Peter, he's really sick and I was wondering if you could maybe come over and look after him until I get back from work?"

"Of course I'll look after him May, don't worry."

She sighed in relief "Thanks Tony."

"No problem."

She hung up and I put all my tools away "Time to see the kid." I mumbled and walked out, getting snacks and movies for the day
                _____________________
Tony arrived at their apartment and walked in. he saw Peter lying on the couch and walked up to him "Hey kid, it's Tony. May called me." He said softly and placed Peter's head on his lap after sitting down.

"Hey Mr Stark. Sorry for bothering you."

Tony shook his head "No need to apologize Pete, I'm happy to help."

Suddenly Peter curled up on Tony's lap and hugged him, cuddling him.

Peter mumbled something

"What did you say Pete?" Tony asked with a smile

"Love you dad." Peter repeated and Tony froze but smiled

"Love you too son."

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter from this amazing one shot book that I found! I promise I will add my own chapters soon, but for now I hope you like this one! 15K READS! Ahhhh. Incredible! We are also at #1 in #tower! This is crazy! I also wanted to ask you guys something. I had this great idea for a book. It wouldn't be marvel though. It would be my own ideas and plot. It would be placed at a highschool and has a kind of "To All the Boys I've loved before" feel to it. So please comment if you would like it and read it! I need to know if I should even bother writing it. Thanks!
-newnovels3

Peter Parker One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara