The Field Trip part 1

__________🕷__________
"Uhhhhh, why does life hate me?" Peter said as he smashed his head on his desk for the hundredth time. Ned grimaced, "Dude, I'm sure it's not that bad." Peter glared at Ned, "Are you kidding? The Avengers are gonna embarrass me!" Ned just say there and didn't say anything. What was there to say? The Avengers were definitely going to embarrass Peter in front of his whole class on the field trip. The one field trip Peter can actually go on, is to his home. That's just 'Parker luck' as he calls it. Peter sighs. The bell rings and the class gets up from their seats, ready to leave. "Before you all go, grab a permission slip for tomorrow's field trip!" Mr. Thompson said. (No, it's not Flash's dad) As the kids filed out of the room, they all took a slip with them. Peter didn't want to go, but Mj and Ned made him take one. Peter reluctantly grabbed one and left to go home.
     __________🕷__________
"Hey Happy," Peter said as he slid into the car. Happy Hogan grunted in response then closed the divider between him and Peter. Peter was used to Happy's inclination every day. For a name like Happy, he wasn't so happy. Peter loved him all the same though. Peter took his phone out of his backpack and started texting his friends.

Nerd Leeds: r u guys excited 4 the field trip?

Mj: Leeds, stop texting like that.

Nerd Leeds: Uhh fine. You spoil all the fun ;)

Mj: *rolls eyes*

Nerd Leeds: Whatever Mj

Spider dude: Guys stop fighting

Nerd Leeds: Anyway, did you guys get your permission slips signed?

Mj: Yeah I did. My mom was enthusiastic. What about you Peter?

Spider dude: ...

Mj: Peter!

Spider dude: Ok, so maybe I didn't tell May. But I will!

Mj: You better loser, you can't miss this.

Spider dude: yeah I'll try. Gtg, May's making dinner.

Nerd Leeds: k, bye.
__________🕷__________

"Hey May, um I have to ask you something," Peter mumbled as he walked into the kitchen. "Oh of course honey, what's up?" May asked. Peter wrung his hands together, "Well, there is a field trip coming up and I was wondering if yo-" "Oh I would love to sign your permission slip sweetpea," May said. Peter tried to plaster on a small smile. That was not what he wanted, he wanted May to let him not go. "Here, hand me your permission slip," May said puting out her hand. Peter reluctantly gave her the permission slip and stalked off to his bedroom. Tomorrow was not going to be fun.
__________🕷__________
"Just please don't embarrass me? Pleaseeee?" Peter moaned to Tony Stark. Tony chuckled, "Oh I wouldn't dream of it." Peter did not believe Tony, but he let it go. Peter went down to the lobby of The Avengers Tower. A few minutes after he arrived there, the rest of the students started to arrive. "Peter, what are you doing here so early?" Mr. Whittaker asked. "Oh, u-um I was just around town and decided to come here early." Peter stuttered. Mr. Whittaker looked at him suspiciously but didn't press the matter. The whole student group went upstairs after passing security. We went through labs and hallways, but nothing truly got interesting until we passed Tony's office. The loud sound of blasters filled the hallway. All the student's heads turned toward the balcony. Through glass doors, Ironman was taking off his suit and Tony Stark came out. All the students mouths gaped open. Peter shrunk to the back, not wanting to be seen. Tony came through the glass doors with his iconic sunglasses on not noticing the students. Tony finally looked up when he reached the group and had a smirk on his face. It was like he was planning this. "Oh heyyy. I did not know there was a tour group today." Tony said still smirking. Tony searched the crowd until he found Peter's  face. "Oh hey Pete, what are you doing here?" Tony said to Peter. All the students heads swiveled toward Peter. He muttered a string of curse words before he faced Tony, "Oh, hey Mr. Stark," Peter said shyly. Tony grinned and waved to the class, "Well, I must get going, but if you have any questions, talk to Peter. He knows more about myself and the Avengers than, well, myself." Tony drew immediate attention to Peter again. Tony walked away leaving Peter to deal with all the questions from his peers. The whole day was like that. Random Avengers kept showing up and talking to Peter then leaving without another word. His classmates were getting more and more curious. Peter had finally become popular, but he doesn't know if he actually wants to be popular. One things for sure though, Peter had to get revenge on Tony and the other Avengers...

I hope you guys enjoyed this story! Sorry it was kind of short and boring, but I'm making another part to it, so that will be coming out soon. I wonder how Peter's going to get revenge?... I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT! It's called The Favorite and it's TLC with The Selection. I think it's pretty good and I would appreciate it sooo much if you guy checked it out! Thanks!
(Oh also, could you guys comment any ideas on more one-shots cause I'm kind of running out of ideas...)
Thanks again!
-newnovels3