Spider Gwen Part 1:

A/N: Kind of a quick beginning to this series but basically I will have several parts for this short Gwen story. Quick inference: Gwen exists, Ned doesn't, MJ exists but she is the comic book and Tommy Maguire red head character. Yeah I kind of mixed up some of the universes haha but I hope you all like it! This series will most likely be one of the last one-shots in this book. It has been a blast and I LOVED writing for you guys but I think I need to focus on writing some other books as well. I will most likely complete this book at 50 chapters so comment what one-shots you'd like to see before I end the book! I might continue though if I get a ton of comments but we'll see. In the meantime enjoy this Gwen series and check out my other books! I have an original book "Since I Met You" and if you're into Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and CatNoir, also have a one-shot book on that! It's called "Simply Miraculous". Right well since my quick talk is over, don't forget to follow and vote! Enjoy ;)

Gwen's POV

     __________🕸__________

Our field trip to Avengers started out like any normal field trip. We all filled into the lobby of the tower and were met by our tour guide. "Welcome everyone! Please form a single file line to receive your ID cards to get into the different floors of the tower. There are 10 levels for the passes. You all will be getting a level 1 card. This means that you can access very few floors and most are open to the public. Only Tony Stark and Pepper Potts have level 10 clearance. Just remember to stay with the class and don't stray to any areas you shouldn't be. Sound good?"

Everyone nodded and lined up to get their id. Peter just took his card of his backpack and got into line for the check in to the tower. He was offered a pass but declined, it was easier to just use his actual card. I snickered. I knew he didn't think about the consequences of using his real id. Everyone in class would be asking questions.

After all the kids had received their cards, the tour guide told them to stand in line for the security checkpoint next. Peter and I got in line waiting for our bags to be searched. I got up first and swiped my card in the registration dock. An automated voice sounded out, "Welcome Gwen Stacy Level 4". The gate blinked green and allowed me through the x-ray scan. Whispers started, all wondering why I had a level 4 pass but I just stood back to watch Peter come through. Peter swiped his card and the automated voice rang out again, "Welcome Peter Stark Level 8". Peter froze before stiffly passing through the gate. Everyone in class stared at him instantly. The tour guide noticed the odd presence that swept over the class but decided to move on as soon as everyone had been cleared. When they were walking, Gwen thought back to the security check in.

Despite how unsubtle Peter was being, no one suspected anything. How stupid was our class? Of course Flash was onto Peter, but no one believed him. Besides Flash didn't understand the whole picture. He realized something wasn't right, but he was no where close to discovering Peter's true identity. Thank god, otherwise we would have a huge problem.

Luckily, the whole 'Peter Stark' incident was completely looked over. No one even realized what they heard.

Everyone was too busy wondering why Peter had a level 8 clearance pass. I got questioned a little for having a level 4 pass, but soon the questions died down. Peter was not so lucky.

People were ogling at him and were asking him stupid questions. People were so close to him that I'm surprised he could breath. It even got to a point where there was such a huge swarm around Peter that I physically couldn't see him. That's where I intervened.

"Alright alright, give him some room. You realize that if you suffocate him to death he won't be able to answer all of your questions?" I said pushing people away. After my statement everyone left and carried on to oohing and awing at all the exhibits in the old avengers museum.