Parent Career Day

A/N: From now on all these stories are written by and belong to me! Thanks and enjoy!

Peter's POV
__________🕷_________
"Dude! Are you excited for parent career day?" Ned said. I looked at him from behind my locker and fake smiled, "Yeah, I guess so." Parent Career day isn't that bad, but I don't wan't May to go, because all my teachers hit on her and it's really weird. Not to mention, I don't want her to find out about the kids that bully me. But, there was no way around it. "I still have to tell May about it," I told Ned. Ned nodded at me, "Are you going to your house after school?" I nodded at him. "Well, can I come over so we can work on my LEGO deathstar?" Ned asked hopefully. "Sorry Ned, its movie night with the Avengers tonight. I have to go to Aunt May's and then to the Avenger's Tower. I can ask Tony if you can come," I said. Ned's eyes widened, "THE Avengers?!? I would die, if I could go!" Ned exclaimed, but then recollected himself, "That is, if it's no trouble to you. I wouldn't want to be a nuisance." I shook my head, "You are not a nuisance Ned. If you were, then you wouldn't be my guy in the chair. Right?" Ned smile and I returned the smile. "Alright, well I'll text you when to come over tonight," I told Ned as I walked away. "Okay, bye Peter!" Ned said as we parted and went separate ways.

I was leaving the school grounds, when I bumped into another friend. Literally, I bumped into her. "Hey loser, watch it!" Mj said playfully. She smirked at me. "Ha, sorry," I laughed. She looked at the floor and I followed her gaze to see one of her books there. She must have dropped it when I bumped into her. I knelt over and set a hand on her book going to pick it up, but she set her hand on top of mine by accident. We both looked at our hands and then each other. I moved my hand and tried to stop my face from reddening. "U-uh oh um, sorry. I was just trying to get your book," I said standing back up awkwardly. Mj grabbed her book and stood up. She smirked at me, "Is that all?" My face reddened even more, "Well I better get going." Mj brushed her hair behind her ear and slightly smiled at me. She nodded. I turned and walked briskly out of the hallway. Sometimes that girl made me feel butterflies.
__________🕷__________
When I got to my house, I dropped my backpack in a chair and went to look for Aunt May. "May!" I yelled looking for her. "Yes, yes. Peter I'm in here," May said from the kitchen. I started over to the kitchen, but stopped when a high pitched ringing rang out. "May? What is that?" I shouted while covering my ears. May coughed in response. I ran into the kitchen to make sure my aunt was okay. As soon as I stepped into the kitchen, I was met with a cloud of black smoke. I coughed as I inhaled smoke. I quickly stepped out of the kitchen. The fan automatically came on and blew the smoke out. The beeping stopped and I could see May in the kitchen with an apron covered in flour, waving a towel to disperse the smoke. May came out and laid a hand on my shoulder. "Hey Pete. How was school?" She said. "Pretty good, actually parent career day is tomorrow and I was hoping that you would come?" I said. May sucked in a breath, "Tomorrow? Well, Pete um I'm sorry but I have a very important meeting tomorrow. I'm afraid you'll have to go without me." Peter nodded solemnly, but inside he was extremely happy. He didn't have to get embarrassed by May! "Okay Thanks May! Oh! And also, can I sleepover at Tony's tonight? He wanted to have a movie night," Peter asked. May took a second to think, "I suppose so. But, Peter I have an idea. How about Tony go to parent career day in my place? He has a very interesting job that will surely impress your class." I stared at her with wide eyes, "Are you crazy? Tony would just embarrass me!" Aunt May rolled her eyes at me, "Oh, shush. I'll ask him if he will go and that is final." I groan. May is never this adamant about something and when she is, she means it. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a hard day.

     _________🕷_________
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I hit the snooze button and lazily rub my eyes. I yawn and stretch as I get out of bed. I quickly get dressed and leave my room. The lounge is crowded with all the avengers talking over each other. Tony is the only one who notices me. "Hey! Kid, you're finally up! We've got to get to school," Tony said as he pats me on the back and hands me a plate stacked high with pancakes. I nod and quickly shovel down my pancakes. I grab my backpack and gesture to Tony. Tony understands that I wanted to go and he says goodbye to all the rest of the avengers. Happy comes with us and drives us to my school.