Stranger Things/Avengers ✯

This is a mashup of a stranger things reference and the Avengers. The reference is from Season 3. It doesn't spoil much but if you haven't watched any of it I wouldn't recommend reading this yet. Also, I decided that I'm going to focus on my other book "Since You've been Gone" more. Enjoy this chapter and go read my new book! Love you all!

"I'm home!" Tony yelled dropping his briefcase on the floor in the Avenger's lounge.

"Where is everyone?" He said to himself looking around.

It's like all the Avengers disappeared. After the snap, he didn't want to go through that again.

"They're probably just out on a mission, or enjoying a sunny day in the park," Tony tells himself trying to reassure himself more than anyone else.

He sighed and went to his room.

Once he got to his room, he set down his keys and took of his shoes.

Just as Tony left his room, he heard giggling down the hallway. It seemed to be coming from Peter's room and that giggle definitely did not belong to Peter.

Does Peter have a girl over??? What are they doing?

"Aw hell no" Tony mumbled to himself before walking quickly to Peter's room and throwing open the door.

Both teens were on Peter's bed looking at their textbooks.

They realized Tony was there and looked up at him.

Peter rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh hi Mr. Stark."

Tony looked back and forth between the two of them.

"Why is she here? In your bedroom???" Tony said his mouth agape.

"Mr. Stark it's really not a big deal, we're just studying. Can we please just be able to do homework without you checking in on us every five seconds?" Peter said.

"KEEP THE DOOR OPEN 3 INCHES AND NO TOUCHING EACH OTHER," Tony yelled as he left.

30 minutes later Tony creeped down the hallway and looked through the 3 inch crack that Peter had left between the door and the wall.

Tony peeked in and saw him and Mj making out.

"Oh nooo no no no!" Tony said before reaching to open the door.

Before he could though, Peter shot a web at the door knob and pulled it shut without breaking the kiss between him and Mj.

"PETER OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW" Tony yelled banging on the door.

"THREE INCHES REMEMBER! DONT MAKE ME GO GET MY SUIT!" Tony yelled more before huffing and pacing back and forth in the hallway.

Peter soon opened the door after 30 minutes and left with Mj to the lobby. They just walked past Tony saying hi.

Tony stared at them and when Peter got back he made sure to tell him that he was grounded.