Sparring

// Created by chloenn29 and edited by me! //

Of course, the one week of school Peter had missed the entire year, was the week his class took a field trip. To Avenger's Tower no doubt. Ned hadn't even warned him.

Peter mostly skipped school for training. The whole avengers team was staying at the compound and Tony took it as the perfect opportunity for "team training". He got Peter out of a week of school, after talking with the school principal, saying "It's a wondrous learning opportunity for his science aspiration." And then of course just Peter's luck, that his class is visiting on the day that he sparred with the Avengers.

After leading the group through the whole tower, the tour guide finished off the tour by bringing Peter's class to the training room. "And if we're lucky, we might get to see some avengers sparring! Through these doors is a window to the avenger's training room! No pushing or shoving!" The tour guide opened the door. The students filed in front of the small window looking through to the small room.

"Parker?" Flash asked, clearly confused on why Peter is standing in the training room. Peter of course doesn't hear him cause, well, walls. Shoot, Ned thinks. MJ looked at Peter intrigued. At least he doesn't have his web shooters on, Ned thought. Natasha had made Peter take off his web shooters, to teach him how to fight basic, without relying on webs.

Natasha and Peter were sparring in front of the whole class, and everyone seemed to be in shock, cause, well Peter was winning. Peter had been practicing all week with Natasha. He caught on quicker then anticipated. In the end of the fight, Peter flipped over Natasha and held her down, restricting her from moving. "You caught on quick, kid." She said, and Peter helped her up. "Yeah well I have a good teacher I guess." Peter returned.

Peter felt something in the back of his mind, so he held up his hand to the left of his head, catching the arrow Clint had just shot at him. "Not as good as me though, right?" Clint asked from behind him, "Sure." Peter said, turning around and throwing the arrow back at Clint.

In the corner of Peter's eye, he caught multiple faces staring at him, through a window on the wall. Natasha and Clint also noticed. "I didn't know there was a tour todav." Natasha said. Peter, was thinking different things. He recognized the faces. "Shoot. Nat that's my homeroom class." Peter whispered to Natasha. Natasha put on a fake smile. "Well," She mumbled and then walked toward the window, and gestured them to come inside.

Peter was sheepishly smiling and standing next Natasha when Flash let out a, "What the heck?!" Peter could tell MJ was grinning mischievously without even looking at her.

Clint stood next to Peter. "As you probably know, I'm Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow. And that's Clint, aka Hawkeye. And this," Natasha puts her hand on Peter's shoulder. "Is a intern we happen to be training, as you've seen, he's been doing quite well." Natasha says as she smiles widely.

Flash looks at Ned and is completely and utterly shocked. Natasha recognized Flash from a day she had picked up Peter from school. Flash had been going on about how Peter was such a loser and that his internship was fake. When Natasha had talked to Peter about it, he begged her not to do anything. Now was her time.

"What is it? Flash, right?" She said. Peter looked at her wide eyed. "Y-yeah. U-uh I was just wondering how he got a job here, and I didn't, I mean I could do all the stuff he does with my eyes closed." Flash said. That was really stupid of Flash, Peter thought. Flash is going to die. Natasha is scary when her mother bear instincts kick in. "First of all, it's an internship, he doesn't even get paid, therefore it's not a job. Second of all he got this internship because he's the smartest kid I've ever met. Yes Flash, even smarter than you. You see, Peter has a 3.9 GPA. Friday what is Eugene Thompson's GPA?" Natasha asked the AI "3.3 currently." Friday responded. "Great, and how many detentions so far this year?" Natasha asked "6." Friday responded. "And how many does Peter have?" Natasha asked once more. "2. He also has never been suspended, different to how Mr. Thompson had been suspended twice." the AI said. Natasha smiled evilly. "And what were you saying? Oh right, you could do anything he could do with your eyes closed, now Eugene, could you beat me in sparring?" She asked. The whole class looked at her in shock. Flash's face turned bright red. Mj smirked at Flash and looked at Natasha in admiration.

Clint slapped Peter' back and laughed "I think that's enough for one day. We should head back to the penthouse, Tony will be waiting." Clint said. "You can invite a couple friends if you want. You could show them around your personal lab before dinner." Clint added quietly. "Ok. Um, Ned? MJ? Wanna check out the lab? As long as you don't mind, Ms. Johnson?" Peter asked. The teacher, Ms. Johnson, nodded. "It's fine." She said. MJ and Ned ran to Peters side and followed him as he took them to his private lab. Clint and Natasha went into the elevator and were taken up to the lounge for dinner.

The trio-Ned, Mj, and Peter- thought to themselves,

Best. Day. Ever.