Was Shot Then Kissed

_________🕷_________
"Hey loser," Mj said to Peter without looking up from her book. Peter rolled his eyes, "Hi Mj, could you stop calling me loser?" Mj smirked in response. Peter sighed and turned away. If only Mj knew Peter was Spider-Man. Everything would be different.

It was only two weeks ago that Peter saved Mj from a mugger and she kissed him. The only problem was that he was in his suit, so she didn't know who it was. Maybe he'll tell her someday, but not yet. Telling her might endanger her. He couldn't risk that.
   _________🕷_________
It was Tuesday and Peter was on his nightly patrol in the city. It was pretty quiet. There hasn't been any crime in a week or so and it was great, but Peter was starting to get bored. It is 9:00 at night and Peter is sitting on a wall shooting webs into the sky. Peter sighs. I wish something would happen, Peter thinks.

All of a sudden a car alarm goes off and Peter hears shouting. "Ah, perfect!" Peter says as he jumps off the wall and shoots a web. Peter swings from building to building till he gets to where the commotion is.

Peter can see two guys. One is trying to run away and the other guy is trying to fight the first man. Peter could find it pretty clear on who he needed to stop, so he jumped into the fight to intercept it.

Just as the victim tries to start fighting, Peter puts his hands up. "Girls, girls, you're both pretty, get over it," Peter said between the two men. The victim nodded and tried to get away. The other man growled, then in a quick second, he drew a gun and fired it at Peter. Peter tried to get out of the way, but unfortunately the bullet found it's target and buried itself in Peter's leg. It could have been worse, but this injury still was excruciating.

Peter clenched his teeth in pain. He shot a web at the shooter and captured him on the wall. Then he fired a web into the air, so the police could find the criminal. Peter didn't think he could stay here any longer, so he left.

Peter's leg was bleeding really bad and he didn't know where to go. If he went to Tony, well Tony would get freaked out and try and go to kill the guy who did it and if Peter went to Aunt May, she would lecture Peter and make sure he never went anywhere dangerous ever again. Ned was out of town, so who else could Peter go to? Well, there
is... but that's only in extreme cases.

But, Peter guessed this qualified as one.

"Alright, Mj's house it is," Peter grunts as he limps toward Mj's apartment.

Mj's mom is a Doctor, so Mj has learned a few tricks and may be able to help him.

Peter painfully climbs up the fire escape and after making sure his mask is on, he knocks on Mj's window. Mj is sitting on her bed, reading a book and when she hears Peter, she looks up from her book. Mj's eyes widen in surprise at Spider-Man outside of her window. Mj lifts open the window and lets Peter in.

Peter comes in and slumps on her bed. He covers his leg wound and grimaces in pain. Mj senses his pain and she looks down at his leg. Mj pulls Peter's hand away from his wound and analyzes it quickly. She then goes to go get a first aid kit.

Mj doesn't ask any questions as she cleans up his wound and bandages it. After Peter's wound is taken care of, Mj plops down next to him and looks at him for a little while.

"What happened?"she asks. "Well I was trying to stop this robber and then he shot me," Peter says as he shrugs. Mj nods, "Why me?" "What?" Peter asks, confused. "Why did you come to me for help?" Mj asks. "Oh, well I felt that you were the best option and I knew that you would help me," Peter says. Mj nods and then smirks at him.

"What's my payment for helping you?" Mj says mischievously. Peter is taken back, "um well I don't have anything to offer, really..." Mj smiles and lifts up Peter's mask to reveal his mouth. "How about this as payment?" Mj says right before she presses her lips to Peter's. Peter's head explodes. Kissing Mj is even better the second time, Peter thinks to himself as he leans into the kiss. The two teens press harder together. Unfortunately the kiss is over quite quickly. Peter and Mj pull apart. Peter is grinning like an idiot and Mj has a little smile on her face. Mj pulls Peter's mask back down over his mouth.

"Well... bye Mj," Peter says as he steps out the window onto the fire escape.

"Bye... Peter," Mj says. Peter swivels quickly at the sound of his name. Peter's mouth gapes open, "H-how did you know???" Mj giggles, "Please, Peter it was so easy. You're not very good at hiding what you're doing when you sneak off during class. Everyone else may be stupid, but I'm not." "Um, oh okay..." Peter says then leaves Mj's apartment, so he won't say anything stupid.

Mj smiles after he leaves and she closes her window. Parker is cute when he's confused, Mj thought.

This was one of the best nights of her life.