forty one

"Heads up!", I hear Yangyang from behind me, as I quickly shifted and caught the frisbee.
"Woah!", I adjusted my cap after leaping so quickly.
"You're getting better at catching, noona!", he exclaimed, bouncing in the distance.
'So cute', I thought.

"You don't have to be all formal with me you know? Just call me by my name.", I giggled, moving a step back preparing to throw the frisbee back.
"Do I trust you throwing that again?", he answered cautiously; remembering the last time where I accidentally broke something.

"Just this once.", I said to myself and threw the frisbee.
"I got it!", Yangyang ran to its direction.
"Yeah!!", I exclaimed, my arms in the air.

We kept playing until we were completely tired.
Well, until I was completely tired.
"Can we stop for now?", I requested, panting.
"Aww. Yeah sure. I think you're getting old.", he giggled, walking over to me.
"No, you're just way too energetic."
What else do you expect from the mischievous maknae?

"Oh, Ten-hyung called. I guess I didn't notice.", he informed, checking his phone.
"You were too busy screaming at me.", I joked.
"I couldn't help it! It was pretty boring by myself in the practice room.", he answered, sitting on the stairs.
I sat beside him and handed him his bottled water. "Thank you."
"It was pretty boring in my apartment too. Thanks for visiting. Its always healing with you, Yangie." I cheerfully told him, lightly pushing his shoulder.
"I know, I'm fun.", he laughed.

"I see you uploaded your dance video, it's doing really well!", I brought up their freestyle dance with Lucas and Hendery.
"Ah really? I haven't checked that yet. I only watched it once though.", he answered.
"Come on, let's watch it again!", I happily invited.
"Alrightyyy..", he answered cheerfully as he leaned closer.

"I love your song choice by the way! It's super catchy.", I complimented while the first few seconds of the video started.
"Thanks! We decided on the song because of the fresh and fun sounds of it."

We continuously smiled and laughed throughout the video, Yangyang being shy whenever his parts would be on screen.
"Aww, it's okay; I love your dancing!", I complimented him, hiding his face behind his hands.
"Nooo!", he whined.
So precious.

"I love the production as well!"
"Hmmm, let's just say I love everything about this.", I explained while clicking off.
"Thank you so much! We worked hard on this and it turned out pretty well. Same with the other members.", he stated.
"I see... Dang, I can't believe what I was missing out on.", I remembered the times where I left the company.

"It's alright, Amie. We can do our own dance performance too!", he ensured.
"I would really like that.", I smiled.
He innocently nodded back.
"You have a busy schedule tomorrow, huh?", I asked, looking up to the sky.
"Yup! Not just tomorrow, but the whole week. It's going to be a lot.", he added.
"I see. Get loads of rest alright? You'll need it.", I said, putting my arm on his shoulder.

"Yes mom..", he joked.
I chuckled. "You better get going, you're gonna be late for your meeting.", I said as I stood up.
"Already?", he whined, a bit surprised.
"Yes, Yangyang.. Get up, come on.", I say as I lend my hand to pull him up.
"Okay..", he softly replied.
"We won't be seeing each other for a while, maybe two weeks?", he told me in a slightly sad tone.

"I know... I'm gonna be alright though. When you get home, I'll cook you all lots of food! Tell your hyungs, okay?"
"Really? Awesome!", he raised his hand and we gave each other a high five.
He got his bag and water and decided to be on his way.

"OH WAIT! Noona!", he shouted, running back to me as he was grabbing for his pocket.
"I can't believe I almost forgot!", he pulled out a small plain box and handed it to me.
"Hendery would've killed me if I forgotten this.", he said, shaking his head.
"Wait, this is from Kunhang?", I asked, surprised as I receive the box from him.
"Yup! He wanted me to give you this since he couldn't visit you today. He was supposed to come with me actually, but he was busy. Hope you like it!", he stated as he started walking back.