twenty nine

AMIE POV

"What kind of food are you craving at the moment?", Kun asked; pertaining to all of us.
"Chicken!", Yangyang exclaimed.
"Yeah, chicken sounds good.", Xiaojun approved, nodding his head.

We walked around the park until we found a small shop that served noodles and chicken.
As we entered I could already smell the aroma of the noodles boiling up in the kitchen. "Mmm!! I'm hungry by just the smell.", I said.

"Me too!", Lucas exclaimed. "You're hungry all the time..", Ten added.
"Well, that's not a lie."

"We can sit over here.", Kun announced as the others approached and pulled back the seats. "Wait here. Ten can come with me to order."
So we sat and chatted with the boys while we waited for Kun and Ten to get our food.

"But really, I've never seen such a nice carousel in my life.", Lucas told.
"Yeah, we can tell by how much you were screaming.", Sicheng said.
"The drop tower was totally insane though.", Kunhang added.
"Ten-hyung almost died!", Yangyang chuckled.
"My hand started aching by how tight he was holding it.. It really looked like he was gonna pass out.", I exclaimed.

"Can we ride a rollercoaster next?", Yang asked excitedly.
"Sure, but not the twisty ones that go upside down.", Winwin said firmly, his eyes widened.
Lucas and Yangyang's expressions gloomed up a bit.
"I mean, if you really want to, we can always go by ourselves. Just us three.", I assured.

"Really? Yeah!", Xuxi grinned, high fiving Yang. "You're the best, noona."
"Hey, let me join in!", Hendery exclaimed, raising his hand.
"Of course!"
"Okay you four can go but no regrets.", Xiaojun said. "Agreed."

"Food's here!", Kun and Ten came back, their hands full with the trays filled with hot bowls of noodles.

---------------------------------------------------

We had a nice time after eating, and decided we would stroll around, buy some souvenirs and try out the endless amount of booths.

"Hyung! Can we go buy cotton candy? Please?", Yang asked, turning to Xiaojun.
"You two can go.", Kun insisted.
"Well, alright. Let's go.", Xiaojun replied, his arm being pulled excitedly by Yangyang as they ran to get some.
"Good luck!", Hendery chuckled, waving at Xiaojun who looked a bit terrified; having to deal with Yang's wrath for the rest of the day.

"How about we split up and meet somewhere afterwards?", Kun suggested; as we all wanted to try booths in different places.
"Sure. We'll meet right here again?", Ten asked.
"Yup.", "And you two, are coming with me. 'Cause if you're not in my line of vision, you're causing trouble.", Kun told off.
"Yes, mom.", Lucas replied.

"Guess that leaves us three.", Ten said, turning to Hendery and I.
"So what do you guys want to try first?", he asked.
"Well, I want to try the shooting darts! Looks fun.", I replied, pointing at the booth.

"Let's go then, before the line gets any longer.", Hendery said, grabbing my hand, dragging me and Ten.

We waited for a few minutes until it was our turn. "You think you can get it, hyung?", Hendery challenged. "Let me try..", Ten replied picking up a dart, looking forward with such a focused face.

He shot the dart and scored a 6.
"Phhhffff-", Hendery and I tried to hold back our laughter.
"Shut it! It was just a bad throw that time!", he defended, slapping my arm.
"Ow!"
It was worth it because I could even see the person behind the booth laughing.

"Let me try.", I insisted, grabbing another dart. I threw it and got a 12. "Not too bad, huh?"
"At least your points doubled Ten-hyung's!", Kunhang teased, Ten pushing him away.

"Okay, my turn.", Hendery said, grabbing his dart. He shot and hit a bullseye.
I looked at him baffled, and he just stood there nodding casually. "I really hate you.", Ten joked. "Yeah, I know I'm better.", he bragged, claiming his prize, which was a squeaky toy he picked out and annoyed the hell out of Ten.

"Shhhh!!", Ten covered his ears in annoyance. I couldn't even say anything by how much I was laughing.

----------------------------------------------------

We walked around to try out more and saw a fishing booth where there was a magnetic rod and a platform we had to step on and pull out as much toy fish we can.

"Hyung! I caught five now!", Hendery teased as we were competing who could get the most fish.
"Oh shut up."

"I'm ahead both of you!", I exclaimed, capturing my eighth fish. This time I won and got a container of slime. "That's what you got?", Ten asked in disbelief. "Hey, I like playing with these.", I pouted. I could see Hendery chuckling.

"Hey, how about we play another and if you win, we'll get whatever you want. Sound fair?", I asked him, wrapping my arm on his shoulder.

He looked a bit left out, and it'd hurt me to see him like that. After all he is my best friend and I've never seen him in years.

"Well, alright.", he agreed as a smile slowly crept up his lips. I looked over at Hendery and signalled him to do something to make him laugh.
"Hey, this time you can have my squeaky toy.", he chuckled and handed it over to him.
Ten grinned mischievously as he grabbed his shoulders and squished the toy right in his ears. "Ow!", Hendery howled, trying to escape.

"Alright, alright!", he surrendered, Ten chuckling in satisfaction.

So we played the fishing game again, this time we played fairly and Ten won.
Hey, I win!", he exclaimed, raising his fist in the air. "Good game.", Hendery announced.
"What do you want as a prize?", I asked.
"Get all eight of us ice cream.", he demanded playfully.
"Wait, all of us?", Kunhang repeated in disbelief.
"Yeah.", he answered mischievously as he grabbed my shoulder.

"Well played, Chittaphon.", I gave in.
"Oh boy, my wallet..", Hendery whispered to me.
"You bet.", I chuckled.
"Well we better get these kids some ice cream then."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Sorry it took me this long to update just one chapter this time! I apologize if it's a bit lacking than the rest of the chapters, this whole week was a rollercoaster of emotions but I tried my best to make an update for you guys. It's pretty simple, nothing too big but you get to see Ten, Amie, and Hendery hang out more at least ;) I just love their relationship.

Also I've realized that I reached 500 reads! Thank you all so much, I didn't expect my book to even get this many reads.. I love you guys 🌻🌻