seven

12:20 NN

"Guys, I need to tell you something. It's unbelievable."
I approach Doyoon and Yeseul sitting at the same table outside the shop eating lunch.

"What is it? Here, here. Sit!", Doyoon insisted.
"Have you tried this salad?? I know I'm not a big fan of veggies but wow. This is some good salad.", Yeseul said.
"Yeseul, can we please focus here?"
"Oh, right! Sorry. Go on, Amie-unnie.", she said while still munching on her salad.
"What is it, Amie?"

"Well, remember when I told you about Ten? H-he emailed me a few days ago. He invited me to Way V's debut party. And he also said how much everyone misses me and why he didn't contact me for a long time.. I did the same and we talked all night. I almost cried, I swear.", I explained.

Doyoon almost spit out his drink.
"Th-that's great, Amie!! You should totally go! Told ya he wasn't angry at you!", he exclaimed.
"That's awesome, unnie! Just go! It'll be great! Reuniting with your old friends!", Yeseul added.

"I know, and I am but.. I'm really nervous. What if we're not the same as we were five years ago? It might be awkward and I probably wouldn't know how to act because of how overwhelming this all is. What if they don't like who I am now?"

"Amie, it's not about that. Obviously it won't feel the same meeting them again after so long! It's been five long years! But you're best friends aren't you? Even though you've changed so much, they would still learn to accept what you've grown to become.", Doyoon said.

"Doyoon's right! You shouldn't be afraid, unnie! They'll be happy to see that you've grown into a more beautiful and strong girl. You'll see.", Yeseul added.

I almost teared up with what they said. They're right. I shouldn't be scared. We'll all learn to adjust and accept each other.

"Thanks, guys. What would I do without you, dorks?"

We laughed and hugged as we ate lunch.

----------------------------------------

10:26 PM

"Mom?! I'm back! This time I brought some salad that one of my employees made.", I said as I opened the door, I just got back home.

"Mmm, salad! I've been craving something healthy after eating all those donuts!", she chuckled.
"Haha, here you go mom."

"Mom?"
"Yes, sweetie?"
"I can't believe I'm meeting them soon. I mean, how am I going to react? How are they going to react?!"
"Amie, it'll be okay. I'm pretty sure they'll be so happy to finally see you. Don't worry about it."

"Well, okay mom. You're right. I shouldn't worry too much. I think I'll skip the salad and go to bed now. Last day of work tomorrow before the big day!", I said.
"Sure thing. I'll finish and follow up. Good night, sweetie. I love you."
"Love you too mom."

-------------------------------------------

A/N:
Can we just have a moment and see how wholesome Amie's relationship is with her mom and co-workers?! Jdbdjsjdkdn Amie got dat love and support 💗💗💗
Don't worry guys, I know you're here for Hendery but I promise Way V and Amie are about to meet very soon! I hope you guys keep reading!! Luv 🌻🌻