nineteen

AMIE POV

The next thing I knew it was daylight again and I was sleeping on a bed in a big, cold room.

God, this headache.

I groaned heavily as I sat up and looked around.
"Where am I?"

"Amie?", I heard a faint voice from the other side of the room.
I turned around and it was Hendery.

"Hendery?!"
Did something just happen last night?

"Thank god you're awake! You were asleep all night.", He said while running to me, grabbing a glass of water and a pill.

"I think you might need this.", he handed the pill and water.
"Thank you.", I said as I took it.
"What.. Happened?"
"You got drunk and you fell asleep so I brought you here. This is me and Ten-hyung's dorm room."

Oh no. I got drunk?!

"Oh my god."
"Yeah, it was a bit crazy but.. At least you're awake."
"Hmm.", I hummed as I nodded at him.
"Ten slept on a mattress just beside you. You were sleeping on his bed."
"I was?!"
"Yep."

"Don't worry, he was okay with it of course. The other members are sleeping in their rooms too."

"Okay.. Listen, I'm really sorry I troubled you all last night. I just got here and now everyone's busy worrying for me.."
"It's alright, Ames. We're all a little crazy.", he said while chuckling.

"That's good to know.", I gently replied.
"Umm, Hendery?"
"Yeah?"
"Did I.. Say or do anything weird last night?"
"Well, actually you did.", he replied, smiling.

"Oh god, what did I do?"
"You kinda.. Said personal things to me. I understand you're struggling, Ames."
"I did?!"

"Yeah.. But hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about.", he said, removing a loose strand of my hair.
"Whatever I said, I probably didn't mean it that much. I get really emotional."
"Yeah, I can see that.", he chuckled.

"I'm really sorry!", I said while looking at him, laughing.
"It's alright!", he replied, grinning.
"Thanks.. Geez, even if I slept the whole night I still feel tired. Mind if I-?", I said as I motioned his permission to put my head on his shoulder.
"Sure."
He ended up leaning against my head too.

He smells really nice..
For some reason his presence makes me feel safe.

"Kunhang I-"

Right at that moment Ten came in and we immediately pulled away and looked someplace else, as if nothing happened.

"Amie?! Hey you're up!", he said joyfully as he ran toward us.
"Ten! Hey, I'm really really sorry..", I said while he came and hugged me.
"How do you feel now?", he asked.
"I still have a slight headache but I'm all in one piece."

"Amie... I was so worried about you! I couldn't sleep!"
"I'm sorry Ten.."
"DON'T DARE BE SO RECKLESS AGAIN. Thank god you bumped in to Hendery! What if you were in a completely different place?! With possibly dangerous people and you just get drunk like that?", he explained gripping my wrists and gazing in my eyes, full of concern and stress in his.

"I know, I know. I'll be careful I promise."
"You better be, I wouldn't know how to deal with myself if something happened to you."

And he pulled me in another warm, safe hug.

"Okay, come on. Let's go have breakfast.", Ten smiled so brightly at me and Hendery.
"Agreed.", Hendery added, grinning back at me.

Sometimes I forget these two aren't related. They have the same smile, the same attitude. They're definitely lost brothers. I'll treasure these two so much, I've now realized how important they are to me.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Ugh this chapter makes me so soft 💓💓💓
Tell me what you guys think of the book so far? I hope you guys like it bc this is my first ff :D