eight

It's morning now. And that means after this day is done, I'll be seeing them again.
Lucas, Kun, Sicheng, Ten..

But what about the other three? I really hope they like me and see them as their supportive noona. Haha.

I got another email from Ten.

Amie!! Party will be at the 5th floor, starts at 6pm but hopefully you'll be here earlier so we can meet and prepare for the party! Way V says hi!! So excited, -Ten.

Awwh. Are they looking forward to meeting me? Honestly up til now I still can't process what's about to happen. I replied to Ten's email and got ready for work.

----------------------------------------

"Hey guys, I have to talk to you."
"What's up?"
"I have to leave tomorrow. I honestly don't know when I'll be back but I won't be gone for too long. I need you guys to take over the shop for me. Just temporarily. Is that alright?", I explained, to Doyoon and Yeseul that morning.

"Of course, Ames. We got your back. We'll take good care of the place. We'll all work together, until you return. Just make sure you be safe and have fun, alright?", Doyoon said.

"Yeah, anything for you unnie!! I'll miss you though!", Yeseul added while giving me a tight hug.

"Aw, thank you guys!! Honestly, what did I do to deserve you?"

"Come here...", Doyoon said with his arms wide open as we shared a group hug.
"WE'RE GONNA MISS YOU, YOU RASCAL!!", he added.

"I'll miss you guys, tooooo!!!"

I almost suffocated through that hug but hey, it's all worth it.

-----------------------------------------

10:00 PM

"Well, this is it.", Doyoon said as he looked up at the towering structure.
Us three were in front of my house, since they decided to walk me home first because we won't be able to see each other for a long time.
"Yeah.. I'll miss you so much!!", Yeseul said in her loud whiny voice while she pulled me down and hugged my head.
"Argh! I-l'll miss both of you s-so much too!", I struggled.

"Hey, kid. Just have fun, alright?", Doyoon said.
"I will. I promise.", I replied.

"Come on, Yeseul. Let's go home."

As they walked away, we both looked back and waved goodbye.

"Bye-bye!!!"
I could still hear Yeseul's loud voice echoing through the neighborhood.
But I just stood there until it got softer, until it was just plain silence and the chirping of crickets.

I'll see you guys later.

-------------------------------------

I was in my room cleaning up and preparing my bag for tomorrow.
I'm still not mentally prepared though.
I hear two knocks at my door.
"May I come in?", mom asked.
"Yeah, sure."

"Hi, Amie. What are you up to, dear?", she said as she sat on the floor beside me.
"Just doing some final packing mom. This reminds me so much of my dorm back at SM. It was so messy and I had to organize everything the night before!", I said, slightly chuckling.

"You need some help?", mom giggled.
"I'll be okay. Thanks though."
"Sure thing sweetie."

"Are you excited?"
"Yeah, definitely. Although, more nervous than excited. But I'm looking forward.", I replied while zipping my bag.
"You'll have a good time, Amie. I'll go now, alright? Get some sleep, it's a big day tomorrow!", she said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Night, mom."
"Night, Amie."

--------------------------------------

12:15 AM

I'm currently on my bed right now.
Still thinking about tomorrow.
Although I've cleared my head a bit I'm still extremely nervous.
I connected my speaker to my phone and played Ten's song: New Heroes; and gently sang along to it.

" Nobody knows how I got here,
Nobody cared for my dream.
I get high off my lows and stronger from the blows so I keep on, keep on, keep on.
All of the pains,
Taste of the sweat and dirt.
We all live for the day,
They'll be screaming our names so we keep on, keep on, keep on.
We're the new heroes. "

------------------------------------------

A/N:
Guys tomorrow is the big day ndjksndnd
Also New Heroes is such a good song everyone needs Ten's vocals in their life-