Epologe 1

Chapter 31

** Charlotte's POV **

It hasn't been a very special day really. Me and Liam had been acting very secretive and it was starting to worry me.

Liam had always told me everything, he has never kept anything from me.

I was about to ask him what was up when he spoke up. "Baby girl lets go out. I'm bored."

"Um. Okay sure.." I let Liam guide me out if the dorms block and to his car. Luckily most people had gone home hfor the holidays.

"Can you tell me where were going?" I asked as he turned off the motorway and down into countless country lanes.

"Nope. I think you will like it though. It's just a quick something before we go home tomorrow." I huffed and laid back in my chair.

My hands rested on my small bump. I had been doing that a lot recently, I guess it was comforting.

"Were here." Liam said and got out. We were in the middle of a tiny village. There was a shop and a few houses. "I thought we could go on a little walk?"

I agreed and followed him down a path, he obviously knew where he was going.We walked hand in hand to the top of the hill the village was built on.

Liam sat down so I did the same.

"Do you ever think about the future?" He asked.

"Yeah. All the time." I replied.

"Am I in those thoughts?" He asked.

"Well yes if you want to be. Am I in your thoughts?"

"Of course. Do you want children?"

"I have always wanted children. Now were having one I am happier than ever. You being the farther makes it even better." I smiled.

"So if Zayn was the father you wouldn't want the baby as much?" Liam challenged.

"Are you kidding me of course! That baby would be the hottest baby to walk the earth!" Liam pouted.

"Are you trying to say our baby won't be hot?" He then leaned down to my tiny bump. "Mummy doesn't think your going to be hot but I know you will because you will look like her."

I giggled. It was nice when Liam talked to the baby. It would make it relax.

"Baby girl."

"Daddy Liam." I reasoned in a sweet way not kinky.

"I was wanting to ask you something. That's pretty much the reason I brought you up here." He seemed nervous.

** Liam's POV **

I was sweating buckets just thinking about it! I could feel the box in my pocket any time I put my hand in there. I had it all planned out but I saw the way Charlotte loved it when I talked to the baby so I decided to do ot a different way."

"Should I show your mummy the ring I bought her?" I asked our baby bump. I didn't look at Charlotte's reaction as I wanted to see when I actually propose.

I got the ring out of my pocket. "Do you like it? Do you think she will say yes?" I chuckled before looking up at herand seeing tears rolling from her beautiful brown eyes and the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face.

"Will she?" This times I asked Charlotte and she nodded.

"YES. YES OH MY GOD." She was so happy and so was I. We leant forward and met our lips in a firey embrace. I slowly pushed her back and git on top of her being careful of the bump.

When we broke the kiss all I could say was 'So when's the wedding?'

---------------------

Who knew that telling our parents would be more scary than actually popping the question.

Both Charlotte and I's parents were in the house Charlotte grew up in. It was nice to be with both of our parents as they got on really well.

"So as you all know, me and Charlotte have some news." I announced and everyone turned to us excitedly.

"Go on." My mother told me. I linked hands with Charlotte under the table and smiled at her my proud and protective smile.

"We are expecting and engaged." Everyone's eyes widened and started to cheer and congratulate us. Of course my mum knew everything as I had asked her for help but she was just as happy for us and excited as everyone else!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

First epologe is up I hope you like it! I didn't really know where I was going with it I just had an idea for the first bit. 
In the next epologe I think I'm going to write about the birth the name and the sex of the baby.

Enjoy!

Byee!