A cute wake-up note and Music

Part 10

** Charlotte'sPOV **

"You be mum, I'll be dad" Liam said as we walked up to the door.

When he opened it we put on our poker faces and gave them a stern look.

"What time do you call this!" I spoke harshly.

Their happy faces all of a sudden turned serious.

"Oh, um... We thought you were kidding..."

"I wasn't now tell me why you are back so late." I demanded.

It was hard not to laugh as they were thinking this was 100% real when in fact it was me and Liam messing with them.

"W-Well.." Katie stuttered giving Louis a panicked look.

Then Louis sassed us. "Well the waiter was being a dick to us then started a food fight in the kitchen then quit. So deal with it mummy and daddy direction. Oh and let us in ore we might get caught.

We all laughed and let them in. As soon as Katie was in the door she kicked off her shoes and jumped on the bed.

We all sat around talking for a bit telling each other things that happened that night. Liam explained what I made him do before I gave him my answer.

Katie kept dropping hints that Louis hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend yet. Me and Liam could see it but he couldn't.

"Ok that's it! Louis ask me out before I die of waiting!" She demanded; me and Liam laughed.

"Shit! I knew I forgot something.." He muttered under his breath.

"Katie, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked

But Katie said no!

"I'll make it up to you in kisses?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ok." She said then they started to make out...

Me and Liam sat there giving each other an awkward look.

"Ok you two, there is other people in the room!" Liam said loudly.

They parted with a deep red blush on their cheeks.

After a bit more talking we resumed play on the movie we were watching. About halfway through Katie said she was bored and wanted to watch the Moshi Monsters movie... So guess what we put in! 

Moshi Monsters.... 

After a while I was bored of the movie and curled up into Liam to try and fall asleep. 

When I woke up I was under the covers but on my own. I was cold without Liam lying next to me. 

Where was he? I asked myself.

I rolled over to see a post-it note on the other pillow. It had my name on it with a heart.

Liam.

It could only of been him. Unless Louis was now taking a likening to me... Yeah right! I would kill him. I'm Liam's and Katie's his.

I opened the note to see Liam's beautiful handwriting. It read:

Charlotte,

Me and Lou are in our rooms now as we thought we have more of chance of being spotted if we leave in the morning so hope you don't hate me for not being there when you wake up.