Dating?

Chapter 27

** Liam's POV **

Yet again I woke up to the sound of Charlotte throwing her guts up. I cringed and got out of bed to help her.

We had started to stay in my room together as Charlotte didn't like being in her room without Katie there, she still had nightmares about horrible things happening to her.

I walked into the bathroom and saw my perfect baby girl hunched over the toilet. I hated seeing her like this..

I rubbed her back with one hand and pulled her hair back with the other. "You okay baby girl?" I asked my voice still rough from just waking up.

"Does it look like I'm okay!?" She snapped. "I'm sorry." She added.

Again she let out a gag type sound then was sick into the toilet. "I'm sorry my emotions have been all over the place." She apologised.

"Take the day off again I will tell Lou but I'm going to get you a doctors appointment for later. I'm really worried about you."

"Liam no! I'm fine I'm sure it's just a bug. I will get over it." She tried to convince me.

"No. Charlotte you have been throwing up every morning this week your exams coming up. I want you to get better so I can kiss you and not worry about getting ill!"

** Charlotte's POV **

I went back to bed after having a bit of an argument over going to the doctors about me feeling ill.

I had been feeling not quite right for a few weeks. Since around the time the tour was cancelled. I had no clue what it could be.

Liam had been worried he might get sick too as he was spending so much time with me, taking care of me.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I knew it wouldn't be Liam as he had classes all day. I shouted out for the person to come in knowing that if it was another student they would see him in his class.

Niall then stuck his head round the door. "You alright Char?" He asked calling me by the nickname he gave me.

"Yeah better now but Liam's making me have the day off." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"He just wants you to get better. Anyway Payno told me to come and tell you that he got you an appointment at the doctors for this afternoon I think he said around 4 o'clock and I have come to talk to you about your maths. Your falling behind."

"Your not serious are you." I asked him in a monotone voice. Just like Harry actually!

"Yes! Do you want to fail maths and have to do maths for another 3 years while everyone else doesn't have to?" I rolled my eyes again and shook my head. "Didn't think so." Ni smirked then put the textbook and my maths book on the desk in the corner of the room.

After a few hours of complicated problems the bell before the tanoy sounded. 'Can Charlotte Devine and Liam Payne please come to the heads office.'

I looked at Niall and told him I would be right back. I grabbed a jumper to cover my pajama top but didn't bother to change my bottoms as they could have easily been passed as joggers.

I got to the office and saw Liam already outside waiting for me. "Are you okay? Have you been sick since this morning?" Liam asked grabbing my hand slightly and rubbing his thumb over it.

"I'm fine, like I told you. I haven't been sick but Niall has been trying to help me catch up with maths but its hopeless." Liam was about to lean in for a kiss but Simons door opened.

"Ah! Good your both here! Come in. Come in!" He told us with a welcoming smile.

"I have asked you here for quite a serious reason. I want you to tell me the truth." He told us once we were seated. "Are you two together? As in like boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Uh. Yes we are." Liam told Simon nervously.

"You know this is against school rules. You cannot date a student Liam. Or a teacher Charlotte."

"I know but I would do anything for her. I did not force her into this in anyway. We started talking then I invited her and her friend Katie to hang out with me and the other boys and we hot cliser and closer till this happened. I couldn't love her anymore if I tried." He looked over to me and smiled. His eyes full of love and warmth. How did I get so lucky? Well I had been asking myself that for a while.

"And your not just in this because hebis 'The Liam Payne from One Direction'" Simon asked.

"No! That has never crossed my mind! He is just Liam to me."

"You two do seem to be very much in love. I will allow it but you can't tell the fans till Charlotte here has finished school or all sorts of questions will be asked." Uncle Si told us firmly and we nodded in response.

"I'm guessing the boys already know."

"Yes and my friend Jasmine. She has promised to keep it quite though."

"Okay but if anything is put online or anyone finds out Charlotte will have to leave this school." With that we were told we could leave.

"You better get changed we will have to go to the doctors in an hour. Make sure Niall's out of the room first though. I don't want him to see what is mine" Liam told me with a cheeky wink before following me back to the dorms.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Most of this was written on my phone so sorry for spelling mistakes and things like that.

I know it was out on Monday but Four is bloody amazing! I just saw the night changes video and if I ever go on a date with one of the boys I hope it turns out like that because it would be so funny!

Bye x

21/11/14