The Video

Part 8

** Katie'sPOV **

Liam walked into the class and went to speak to Niall. They kept looking over at me then Niall gave Liam a bro hug and Liam walked over to me looking nervous.

"Katie! I have to be quick as my class are in there on their own but you have a free period next lesson don't you?" Liam asked

"Uh, Yeah why?"

"I need to speak to you in private? Come to my dorm?" I hesitated but then agreed. Charlotte's not going to be happy as I'm ditching her but I can see Liam is desperate. I'll help him.

He thanked me then went back to his class. Once he was out of ear shot one of the 'sluts' as me and Charlotte put it spoke up. "And why is someone as nice as Liam talking to you?" Amelia said in her stuck up bitchy tone.

"He just needed to ask me something about Charlotte." I told her honestly.

"And what was that?"

"He said we would talk about it next period as we both have a free." I replied trying not to sound as bitchy as I felt.

"I still don't see why he was talking to you of all people." She looked down her noes at me and her friends JD, Lydia and Daniella all sniggered.

"Well at least I can talk to the boys and they will listen to me and have a nice convocation without them thinking I'm some sort of slag that just wants to get in their pants." I told them just as the bell went.

I picked up my things and made my way to Liam's dorm.

I knocked on the door and waited a few seconds before he opened the door looking very flustered.

"Liam? What's the matter?" I asked him.

"Been thinking of ways to convince Charlotte to listen to me.." He sighed stepping aside to let me in.

"Is that why you wanted to talk to me?" I wondered

"Um, yeah." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Ok. I just want to tell you how much you and the other boys mean to us. You are our world. Do you know how hard it is to watch the people you love most in life ignore you every single day then when you finally meet them and think you are close enough to start a relationship then they throw it back in your face?" I was almost shouting.

"W-what?" He stuttered. I don't think he new how much they meant to us.

"When Charlotte heard you say that she instantly started to cry. She thought she had a chance with you!" I shouted.

"Let me explain! We were talking to see how to ask you two out without anyone finding out! Niall just suggested something stupid that sounded like we just wanting to be friends that's why we said what we said! I just want to be with her! I love her so much! I didn't know I could fall in love in a day and a bit but I have! Louis loves you too! He's going to kill me for that but please just let me speak to her! Convince her to talk to me so I can be her boyfriend! That's all I want!"

"I didn't know" We whispered in unison.

Then it sunk in what Liam had just said. "Oh my god" I tried my hardest not to fangirl.

"So would you help me? Louis already planned what he's going to do?"

"Yes." I told him and he told me what he had in mind.

** Charlotte's POV **

When I got back to mine and Katie's dorm after science I found she wasn't there.