Sex on The Beach

Part 25

** Charlotte's POV ** 

We walked down onto the beach, hand in hand, towards the sea. We kept sneaking looks at each other and when our eye line met we would smirk and look to the floor. Liam was dressed in a grey tank top with a light leather jacket, black jeans with rips in them and some boots. He looked amazingly hot! 

He started to walk back up the beach then took off his backpack and took out a blanket laying it down on the sand then he brought out his phone.

"What type of pizza do you want babe?" I laughed slightly then told him what I wanted. He called up the company while I joined him on the tartan blanket.

"Trust you to order pizza for a romantic dinner!" I giggled just as he put the phone back into his pocket.

"Too right baby girl! Would you really want to eat my cooking though?"

"You have a point!" We both laughed.

"Want some champagne?" Liam asked and pulled out a large bottle of really expensive champagne out of the bag he had everything else in.

"Yes please!"

Two pizzas, more than half of the champagne and lots of kisses later Liam and I were a giggling mess in the sand. It was safe to say we were very drunk!

"Let's go in the sea!!" Liam started taking off his top as he already had his swimming trunks on.

I stripped my dress off and put it with my shoes that I had taken off earlier. Liam couldn't take his eyes off my body.

"I'm so glad I got you that." Liam smirked before grabbing me and putting me over his shoulder and running into the sea.

"LIAM!" I screamed because the water was so cold.

Once he was up to about waist height he put me down but I still clung onto him. "L-liam its so c-cold!" I stuttered.

"Oh baby girl your being pathetic! Its lovely and warm!" That's when he splashed me.

"Oh its on!" I challenged and splashed him back.

"That's my line!!" Loam pouted then ducked under the water. I couldn't see where he was as the moon was the only light. All of a studded I felt something tug at my bikini pants. I screamed and my hands flew down to hold them up.

"Oh Charlotte your no fun." He winked.

I gave him one of those 'Are you for real' looks then ducked under the water ripped his swimming trunks off him before swimming along the sand at the bottom of the ocean until I was close to the shore then started to run up the beach. I guess all that swimming before I came to Hill Heights helped! 

I looked back out to where Liam was still in the sea with his hands under the water around his 'area' his face was a picture!! I dried my hands on the towel quickly then grabbed my phone and took a photo. 

"CHARLOTTE GIVE ME MY TRUNKS BACK!!" He shouted to me but I flicked my phone to recording and recorded the whole ordeal!

"Or what?" I smirked back at him dangling his swimming trunks beside me. 

Liam didn't answer me but he did start walking out of the water. As he got closer to the shore I could see his V line and then down to where his hands were covering. I blushed. I had seen him without his top before but I have never seen him without any clothes.

"Do I cause you to blush baby girl?" Liam whispered into my ear. 

"N-no" Why was I reacting like this!