Hill Heights Secondary School

Chapter1

** Charlotte's POV **

This was it. Me and Katie were leaving and going to Hill Heights Secondary School. All we had been told was to turn up at 9:00 am with our bags.

It was a boarding school. We only agreed to come here if we were together. Were more like sisters than best friends.

After one last emotional hug with our families we went into the entrance. We walked up to the main desk and saw an older man standing talking to a lady who had amazing light pink wavy hair.

"Um, excuse me but who is Miss Teasdale?" Katie asked.

"That would be me. Are you two Charlotte and Katie?" She asked back.

"Yes." I said.

"Ah! Brilliant we have been waiting for you! This is Mr Higgins. He is the deputy head. He will take you up to your room! You wanted a shared room right?"

"Yes miss." Katie told her.

"Ok first please call me Lou and I have got you a room to share but it does have another room attached so you could use it as a dressing room or something." She said with a warm smile.

"Oh brilliant!" I beamed

"Haha! Typical women!" Mr Higgins laughed and so did we.

"Ok Paul take them to their room here's the key." Lou said giving it to him.

"Thanks oh and girls, call me Paul. Everyone does and the teachers also like being called by their first name." He said leading us out of the office and towards the dorms.

As we walked into the dorms there was five corridors of rooms above the doors they had different names. Nandos, Kevin, Mirrors, Spoons and Cats. We looked at each other and smiled. I knew she was thinking the same as me. One Direction!

We were both massive fans even though we hadn't met them before. We had always wanted to go to their school but no one knew what it was called. Directioners may be amazing but we hadn't found that out.

"Ok girls you have room's ten and eleven. Go in and unpack then come down to reception as soon as your done to get your timetables. You don't have to go to any classes today but if you have to go at some point and go and meet the teachers." Paul told us before he left.

We walked into the room and it was like a five star hotel! "Wow!" We screamed in unison.

I ran and jumped on one of the double beds shouting "I call this bed!!" and Katie just laughed at me. She went and looked through all the doors then the last door she looked in she screamed!

"WE HAVE OUR OUR KITCHEN!!" I screamed and ran over to her!

"Is there anything in the fridge?" I asked and Katie went to look.

"Yep its full!" She said and I smiled!

"Brilliant."

** Katie's POV **

Wow! This school is amazing! Well the dorms are! Haha! I can't wait to meet the teachers and other students!

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is being the new kid... It is just so awkward... At least I have Charlotte!

"Ok let's unpack I want to get our time tables and meet our teachers!" Charlotte said. When I looked around at her she was sat on the counter with the jar of Nutella and a spoon eating it. Oh only she would do that!

"Only you Charlotte!" I laughed then went back into the bedroom to start unpacking.

After a while of unpacking I got bored... I picked up one of the pillows from my bed and hit Charlotte with it!!

"Heyy!" She shouted at me then picked up hers and hit me with it!

Oh this is on like donkey kong!

We started hitting each other with the pillows. "Dieee!!" Charlotte shouted at me!

"Ahh!! Your going downnn!!" I shouted back.

After a while we just fell on the floor laughing. Oh the things we get up to on our own! Once I finished unpacking I asked Charlotte if she had.

"Oi! bitch! You done yet?" I yelled as a joke we always call each other bitches... Its sorta our thing...

"Yer, wanna go get our time tables?" She asked.

"Ok! I think we just go the way Paul brought us..." I said a tad unsure.

** Liam's POV **

I was just sat in my class looking at the two new girls records and maybe having a cheeky gaze at their pictures.

They were hot! There was no denying that! But the rules were so strict. Plus even though I'm in One Direction and as the fans say 'Super Hot' they would never go out with me... Simon wouldn't let me..

Then the door opened and Louis came in. "Hey mate! You seen the new girls?"

"Yer! Their well fit!" I told him.

"Yer! But keep away from Katie she's mine!" We started laughing.

"Well we can try and trick them into doing something bad then give them a detention!" Louis winked.

"Only you would think of that!" I said shaking my head at him.

** Katie's POV **

"Hey! This isn't my fault!"

"You got us lost!" Charlotte accused.

"But you told us to go this way!" She laughed

"Ok you have a point... let's just go into that room there and ask the teacher to take us to reception." Charlotte said and we walked up to the door.

"Your knocking." Katie said as usual.. She never wants to knock...

I huffed. "Okayyy!" We walked up to the door and I knocked. A familiar voice called out "Come in!" I knew I had heard that voice before...

We walked in and my gaw dropped.

--------------------------------

Hello! Van we try and get 2 votes and 1 Comment?

Thank you!!