Charlotte's being a bitch..

Chapter14

** Katie'sPOV **

I knocked on Jenna's dorm door and she shouted for me to come in.

"You don't have to knock." She said bluntly but then laughed it off.

"Let's just relax Charlotte blew up at me 'cos I wasn't there when she got back from class." I sighed.

"Just ignore her. We can have a laugh!" She says and produced a bottle of Vodka. 

This will be good!

** Charlotte'sPOV **

Once Liam had told me I could go to his dorm I did. I grab the key and my phone and head next door. Me and Katie were given a key as it's the same for all the boys' doors. Katie always looses things so I keep hold of it.

Once I'm in his room I go straight to his Mac laptop and load Netflix. I end up catching up on all the latest Braking Bad episodes.

When I look back at the clock I see its almost 7pm. My tummy starts to rumble so I get up and go into the kitchen. I scan the fridge and its all healthy stuff, the freezers the same.

I go to the cupboard and see there's a small jar of Nutella in the back. I grab it out and put some bread in the toaster so I can have Nutella and toast.

A few moments later the four slices of toast are done so I go back to the bed and eat them.

Halfway through my second slice Liam came back. "Well you've made yourself comfortable!" He joked taking a slice of toast from my plate.

"Nice to see you too!" I laugh and so does he.

"How was the meeting?" I ask.

"Good. I need to tell you something though." He turned very serious.

"Ok.." I'm not sure if I should be this worried..

"Tour is coming up," Oh. "I was wondering if you were going home for the holidays or not?" Not as bad as I thought I would be. I thought he was going to say we had been found out.

"Well mum has got me tickets to the tour so I guess I'm going home. For that week anyway." I tell him and his face drops slightly.

"Oh"

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter." He sighs.

"Yes it does. Tell me, please?" I push.

"I was just wondering if you would come with us. On your I mean. The only people that would know you would be Paul and Lou. The rest don't work here. I think Lou has an idea about us and we can make an excuse to Paul. But don't worry about it." He shook his head as if he was shaking the idea off.

"I would love that!" I say to him wishing I wasn't going to my childhood home.

"Well I'm sure we can do it next year."

"I'll make a few calls and see what I can do." I say and walk into the other room.

** Katie's POV **

I threw my head back and downed the shot. The burn I felt in the back of my thought. It was my third shot tonight but felt like my millionth.

Jenna handed me another and we I repeated my previous action. 

"Wow that's good!" I laugh. I have been laughing a lot since I started drinking.

 "I know right! Stole it from my dads drinking cabinet before I left." Jen laughed.

"So what did Charlotte do?" She asked.

"Well she just had a go at me for meeting up with you and shit.. She just needs to fuck off sometimes." 

"We lets invite a load of people over. Have a party and forget about her. You don't know what a party is until you have a party in a dorm room!" 

"Sounds like just what I need right now!" I smirked. "I'll go back and get changed." 

"No. Your wearing my clothes!" Jen laughed pulling me up and dragging me over to her wardrobe. 

I'm glad me and Jenna are a similar size. I could never fit into Charlotte's clothes. I quite a bit taller than her. The next thing I know Jen shoved a dress and heels into my arms and told me to go change.

I put the clothes on and looked into the mirror. It's not something I would normally wear this sort of thing. It' a bit... Slutty... Fuck it. I'm changing today. I'm not going to be like Charlotte I'm going to be like Jenna. She looks like she knows how to have fun. 

Now looking at the dress I look good. I like how the black material hugs my waist and makes makes my boobs look massive. Who cares if I look slutty. I choose what I wear shove your bitchy comments up your ass. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people!!

When I was writing 'Not Aloud To Love You' I remember my friend @fxck_its_katie telling me to have an argument between Lottie and Katie. (I know I use the name Katie a lot but I can't think of anything else really... ) So I have added it to this book!! 

How are you all? I'm going to start doing chatty bits at the end of the chapters! I'm going to One Direction soon!! Can't wait!! I'm going twice!! Both at Wembley once with the family and once with @fxck_its_katie (If you haven't noticed she is like my best friend ever! The weird thing is my sister sees her more than me because she goes to school with her and I don't :( ) 

BTW: I love the song Good Girls by 5 Seconds of Summer at the moment!! I feel like it describes me! I do so much that my mum and dad don't know about... They would probably kill me or ban me from everything for like the rest of my life... Oh well!! They don't know!!! ;) 

Byeeeee!!!