Jenjen

Chapter 12

** Charlotte's POV **

I was lead into Liam's room. He sat on the bed and Harry stood by the door. Liam patted his lap so I guessed I had to sit on it.

"Lay on my lap." He told me and an idea sprung to mind. Was he going to? No... He couldn't be..

I got into his lap. "If you stay still and take it like a good girl I will see if I can get you out of the assembly with Simon later and we can have a night together." He told me rubbing my back and I nodded my head.

His hand came down onto my bum... hard. It hurt but it didn't hurt so much where I couldn't stand it.

After a few more smacks my backside was starting to sting and I let a whimper slip my lips. "Not long Charlotte, three more." He is voice seemed a bit distressed...

After the last smack came down Liam pulled me up so I was sat on his lap not bent over it.

"S'k now, I won't do it again." He whispered.

"I'm going to go I need to set up for my next class." Harry said awkwardly.

Liam nodded but didn't pay much attention. He was focusing on me.

"Baby girl, look at me a moment." He whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked looking at him through tear filled eyes.

"I love you more than anything ok?" He said it... Of course we have said those three words before but this time it felt like he properly meant it!

"I love you too" I gushed then he took my chin in his forth finger and thumb and kissed me.

Just as it was getting good the bell went... We jumped apart.

"Get changed in here you have PE with me!" Liam smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Can't I get out of it?" I asked grabbing my joggers and top out of my bag.

"Well... No." He said and I huffed.

I was waiting for Liam to get out so I could get changed but he wasn't budging.

"I will get changed when you leave." I told him with my arms crossed across my chest.

"I thought we were girlfriend and boyfriend! We can get changed in front of each other!"

"Out!" I told him sternly pointing to the door.

I think he got a tad scared and left me in his room to change.

After I had changed I ran down to the gym. I felt a bit out of breath so I waited outside to catch my breath but after a minute or so Liam stuck his head round the door.

"If you don't come in right this second I will give you another punishment." He smirked. "And you know how much I love to spank you" He whispered in my ear.

"Well I have had my warm up so can I just sit down for a bit?" I wined.

"Warm up? Since when!" He laughed. Ok... I'm not the most athletic person...

"I ran down here from your room!"

"Hmm.. Ok you still have to do the lesson just sit out while everyone warms up." He said opening the door fully so I could go in.

** Katie's POV **

I was sat in Charlotte and I's room on my laptop just going through twitter when I saw a picture of Louis at in class from the other day.

Why was that on here?

The caption said 'Imagine Louis teaching you drama though! -Jenjen'

I chuckled. He does!

I need to know where she got that picture from. I followed the account and they followed me back straight away.

I clicked the message button and typed in 'Hi where did Jenjen get that picture of Louis? The on where he's teaching?' Then clicked send.

After a few seconds I got a message back. 'It was photo shopped.'

I knew that was fake. (J -Jenjen K -Katie)

K- Well I know that's not true...

J- It is!

K- Well I know its not. Do you go to Hill Heights?

J- The school..

K- Well you know what it is so obviously you do as you know what it is.

J- Yes. I do.

K- Same. So you didn't photo shop it you took it in class. I was in there too.

J- Really?! You on free period right now?

K- Yeah! Want to meet up?

J- Ok! Outside the Dorms block now?

K- Brilliant see you there!

I logged out and closed the laptop. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door.

When I got down stairs there was a blond haired girl stood texting. "Jenjen?" I asked.

She turned around and smiled. "My proper name is Jenna. Yours?" She asked.

"Katie. Its nice to meet you." Jenna had dark brown eyes and her dark roots were slightly showing. She was really pretty.

"Do you want to go get a Starbucks and chat about how this school is just the best?" I laughed and agreed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!

Sorry this chapter's a bit shitty but @fxck_its_katie wanted me to update...

Go follow her and say some nice things! She's on of my best friends!

Also @JasmineHarvey-Fisher is also one of my best friends gave me a shout out so I will give her one too!! She has an insane amount of reads on her first book and now she's starting a new one about her and her school life :D

Vote and comment!!