Thought you were ditching me.

Chapter 21

** Liam's POV **

I felt so sorry for Charlotte. I felt terrible for Katie. Louis told me what happened and all I could do was hold onto Charlotte in a way Louis couldn't with Katie.

I hugged Charlotte and didn't let her go till the bell went. I didn't want to but I told her to go and sit down. She sat in the corner away from everyone yet when no one sat with her or asked her if she was ok I felt even worse.

They all had end of year exams so I couldn't exactly cancel the class. I would have otherwise. I just wanted to hug Charlotte, kiss her, just know that she won't run away like Katie did.

I don't know how any of us didn't notice she wanted to get out of here. She seemed happy at the time. Maybe something went on between her and Charlotte.

Why would Charlotte be so upset though? Maybe between her and Louis? I guess I won't know till Charlotte knows. I think she would tell me as soon as she noticed anything out of the normal.

** Charlotte's POV **

Every class was the same. One of the boys would come up to me and ask me to go outside, ask if I was ok, give me a hug, say if exams weren't coming up they would have said I could go to my dorm then make me go sit down.

When the bell went signaling the end of the last lesson I wanted to just run back to the changing rooms as quick as I could to get changed then go meet Louis but as normal nothing works in my favour.

"Charlotte I need to speak to you." Liam called as everyone left the room.

"Please just let me go. I need to go meet Louis! He's going to get me into the school database so I can find a way to contact her.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok." He looked around to check that no one else was in the room then placed his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"I care so much about you I just want to make sure your not going to do a runna too." He sighed placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm fine babe, just a bit shaken. My best friend left. I knew she was going to leave just not so soon. I thought she would have said a proper goodbye at least. I know she doesn't like goodbyes, that's why she always says 'See you soon!', but I thought she would say goodbye to me." I told him and let out a long sigh.

"Baby girl! Why didn't you tell me she was going to leave?" He asked.

"I only found out when I found her night before last." I told him starting to tear up. "Why does she have to be stuck with such a crappie family though."

"Sometimes the worst things happen to the best people. We can't do anything about it unfortunately." Liam placed a kiss on my cheek and I didn't reply.

"I better go change. Louis will be wondering where I am." I said with a sigh.

"Okay. I have to go and speak to Paul about tour. You still up for coming?"

"Yeah. I don't know if I want to go home now so I might call mum and make an excuse to go on tour with you." I gave Liam one last kiss then ran out the doors of the Gymnasium.

-

I knocked on the door to Louis class and went in. He was just doing some work on his computer.

"Thought you were ditching me." He said with a slight chuckle, I could tell in his voice he was hurting though.

"Sorry I was talking to Liam."

I walked over to his desk and saw he had all the information I needed up.

"I think I have everything you wanted." He looked up at me and his eyes were slightly glassy, as if he was about to cry.

"Do you want a hug?" I asked sympathetically and instead of answering he pulled me down onto his lap and wrapped his arms round my waist. Then I heard him start to cry.

It was heart breaking!

I started to sooth and shh him.

After a while of just sitting there on Louis lap there was a knock at the door. Our heads shot up and I jumped off Louis lap.

"Don't worry guys it's just me." Harry told us as he entered. "Are my Louis and Charlotte okay?" He asked.

"Not really. We miss her." Louis told the guy with the banana in his hand.

"Well why don't you try calling her. That might help." Harry suggested pointing to the computer.

"Yeah. It might help." I said grabbing my phone from my pocket and typed it the first number.

-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

Hello!

So I now have Instagram and Kik! They are @Payno_baby Please go follow and add me!!

Trying to think what has happened since I last updated...

Oh I got another RT from Sophia Smith...

Got Emojis on my phone!

OHH You & I perfume advert! I really want to have a go on the wire things they were attached to!

Its 12:18 AM on the 11th of August 2014 so that means its the TCA's today! I have  noted every day I hope you have done the same!

Okay I better shut up... BYEEEEEE!!!!