Spa Time

Part 24

** Charlotte's POV ** 

We walked into the tranquil room where our massages were going to be given and we were told to go take off our clothes behind a blind. We wrapped the towels around our body's before walking out where the two Asian lady's prepared the warm oil.

Me and Jasmine stood there awkwardly till one of the two lady's told us to lay face down. Once we were on the beds the lady's took our towels off but laid them over our bums to protect our modesty.

We looked at each other and giggled before I felt a warm liquid role down my spine. The oil was then moved around my back by two hands and the feeling was so heavenly I could have moaned! By the look on Jas' face she felt the same.

After about half an hour of being massaged the lady's told us we were done and handed us a robe each before showing us to where we were going to get our facials done.

We had them done and at the same time had our nails done. All the lady's that did our treatments were really nice and we ended up having a really nice chat and gossip.

I had my nails painted a dark plum colour and Jas had hers painted a similar colour but had white tips on hers. They both looked amazing!

We waited for our nails to dry before going into the jacuzzi.

"So, do you want to go grab some nandos after this? Or maybe go back to the dorms and just watch a movie?" Jas asked.

"I can't really I'm seeing someone after this and I really have to get ready!" I told her but not saying I was seeing Liam.

"Oh who are you meeting? Must be someone special!" She smirked.

"I-I'm not aloud to say.. Its not that I don't trust you its just- I don't know.. I guess you might think its kind of wrong."

"Is it Liam." She asked bluntly.

How did she know?!

"How did you know!?" I asked.

"Well its quite obvious when your lock screen is the two of you. Him kissing your cheek. You shouldn't ask me to check your phone." Jas started to laugh.

I regret asking her to check the time on my phone earlier now.

"Please don't say anything! Liam will kill me!" I knew he wouldn't be mad if I told him she knew but he would be slightly annoyed.

"I won't but tell me everything!" I laughed.

"That is between me and Liam. Not you." I smirked. I don't want people knowing everything about us as its nice to have secrets that only me and him know!

"Oww! At least tell me if it is 10 inches!" My eyes went wide!

"U-um.. I haven't.. Um.." I haven't even seen him naked so I didn't really know but it was so embarrassing! That would be one of those secrets kept between the two of us!

"Oh you haven't done that yet?"

"No we have only been dating a few months so we haven't even spoken about that yet."

"He's such a gentleman!" She gushed.

"How?" I asked.

"I have had a few boyfriends that were wanting to get in my pants after a week. I don't think Liam would ever be like that though!"

"Your right. He is always so romantic. Can't wait to see him tonight!" I got excited just thinking about it!

"Well what are we doing here then? Let's get back and get you ready!" I laughed at Jasmine's enthusiasm and followed her out of the hot tub.

*

"Is it going to be warm tonight? Were going to the beach. I have this really nice short, white dress I would love to wear!" I told Jas as we walked through the halls down to my dorm and Jasmine hummed a response.

(A/N: A picture should be attached!)

We walked into my dorm and on my bed was a bunch of flowers and a Victoria Secrets bag. We both gasped.

"Why can't Liam be my boyfriend!" Jas huffed and I giggled rushing over to the gifts. I looked into the bag to find a beautiful bikini.

The cups and bottoms were coral, multi coloured straps with bows between the cups and on the hips. I loved it!

(A/N: Would add a picture but on my tablet it will only let me have one picture.)

I got it out and held it in the air. It looked a perfect fit! He must have looked through my underwear to find my size. I would never tell him that!

"That will look amazing on you!" Jas walked over to the wardrobe and started to look for these dress I told her about.

"God! I can't wait for tonight!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Haven't updated in a while but I really hated this chapter so I re-wrote it twice.

I have been getting so many ideas for new fan fictions recently! I want to finish this and 22 Times Yet Still In Love so I can start them!

Anyway I think there will be a few more chapters maybe get it up to 30 chapters before I finish it! I have a plan of how to finish so I think by next year I would have this and started a new story!

Anyway I'm rambling so byeeee!

11/10/14