I have to tell you guys something...

Chapter 18

** Charlotte's POV **

I couldn't say anything. This was her dream! She always wanted to go to a school where she could focus on her singing. Plus we agreed to do this together!

"W-what..." Was all I could say.

"Charlotte I just don't want to be here anymore. After Louis called me those things the first thing that came to mind was waking up in that hospital with all those bleeps and You sat in the corner crying the most I had ever seen you cry! I didn't want to go through all that again."

I knew what she was talking about. The time she tried to kill herself.  I cried for weeks while she was in hospital. I skipped most of that term at school to go see her. Luckily the nurses didn't mind or tell our parents.

Well it wasn't like her mum or brother were going to go and sit with her.

She sat up and I saw a mark on her forehead. "What's that? It wasn't there earlier... DID HE HIT YOU?!" I started to panic! What did he do to her!?

She started to laugh though. "I sort of like ran into that lamp post... I didn't see it and just sort of hit it. That's when I was on the floor." I looked at her and burst out laughing.

"It's not funny!" She said trying to hold back her own laughs. 

"Oh come on it is so funny! Plus you would laugh at me!" She pouted.

"Love you really!" I smirked.

"Love you too! Now lets go call my mum... She would be furious if I just turned up on her doorstep!"

As we walked home I apologized for the fight. She also apologized for going out with Jenna.

"Yeah I don't think I'm going to be seeing her for a while now! Plus I already have the worst hangover ever! But that could be from running into a lamppost." We both laughed.

Once we go back to the school the boys all ran up to us asking if we were ok. Turns out we were out looking for almost 4 hours! They were very worried.

"Were fine, we had a chat and worked things out. The only thing is I have to tell you guys something." Katie told them with a sigh.

** Katie's POV **

I had to tell them the second I saw them or I would never say. "Were fine, we had a chat and worked things out. The only thing is I have to tell you guys something."

They all looked at me with a worried expression on their faces. "Babe, I know I messed up big time but please-" 

"Louis," I interrupted him. "Its not all your fault. Granted a lot of it is your fault but I have made a diction and I'm going to leave Hill Height's and go back home for a bit. I might come back I'm not sure. Please don't make me stay though." I told them.

"It's your choice love you can do whatever you want. We would only stop you if it was REALLY stupid." Zayn told me with a friendly smile. 

"I have to call mum still but I'm going to leave as soon as possible. I'm sorry." I said before walking down the corridor to Charlotte and I's dorm. 

I opened the door to see the messy room that has been home for the last few weeks. I will miss this room and the boys but most of all Charlotte. The time I have had here has been amazing I just can't stay any longer. 

** The next morning **

I said goodbye to my mum and hung up the phone just as someone knocked on the door. Charlotte was in the shower so I knew who it would be. Louis. If I'm honest I really didn't want to speak to him until I had to say goodbye. 

"Katie I know your in there open the door or I will get the spear key from Paul." I sighed getting up from the bed and walking over to the door. 

"Please just listen to me." Louis begged as I opened the door. 

"Louis, I told you its not your fault." I told him. 

"Just answer this babe. Is this the end of us?" I didn't want to tell him. I was hoping he would just get it once I had left. 

So I just stayed silent. 

"You can't even answer me. That low Katie. I'm starting to wonder if you ever really loved me." He looked down into his lap with a sad expression.

"Louis. I really like you I just need to go home and think about what I want right now. I'm sorry..." I told him honestly. 

"I was close to telling you how much I love you. I hope you find someone that you love as much as I love you." He let a tear spill out of his eye then got up and got up. 

"Louis don't leave just yet. I do love you I just need to leave for a bit. Lets have a brake. When I know what I want I will tell you." I tell him and plant a kiss on his cheek before he turned and left our dorm. 

After that I couldn't hold it together any longer.

I fell back onto my bed crying. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! 

So who read the last After update? I was sat crying for about an hour! I loved it though. 

Also who watched the 5 Seconds of Summer live-stream? I loved it! I sat watching a dancing rabbit and gorilla for about half an hour... What do I do with my life... I really want to go to their tour too! 

Who liked Katie's chapter? I did! I really want her to start writing a book!! I gave her an idea and if she dosen't use it I will. ;) 

Okay I better post this. I would have posted it Thursday but I had a REALLY bad hay-fever attack... My eyes were bright red and the swelling has only just gone down... Needless to say I had Friday off because of it. I laid on the sofa all day with ice packs on my eyes.

Listening to the T.V without watching it is rubbish.. 

Anyway I'm going to goooo! 

Byeeeee! :D