Just help me contact her.

Chapter 20

** Louis' POV **

I walked into my first period I had to teach, not necessarily looking the happiest because 1) Katie's mad and she's in the class and 2) I'm tired. I looked up and scanned my eyes around the room, realising Katie isn't in here.

I set the class some work to do, before emailing the other boys to ask if they'd seen her... Everyone replied no, but Harry said that Charlotte looked worried and upset in class so maybe that has something to do with it.

The lesson dragged on but as soon as the bell went I quickly escaped the lesson. As it was break, I wondered around the school to charlottes dorm, to hear quiet sobs.

"Charlotte, what's wrong?" I asked her whilst walking into the dorm noticing that all of Katie's stuff was gone.

"K-Katie, she's g-gone" she stuttered before silently sobbing into her hands.

"Oh, maybe she misses home?" I questioned, trying to convince myself that this wasn't really happening.

"NO, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AT HER HOUSE AND IM SCARED FOR HER LIFE" she yelled, starting to get angry.

"Woah, calm down, what's up?"

"Katie hasn't got the best life at home, she hasn't necessarily got the best relationship with her mum, yeah, sometimes it's okay.. But others they are just screaming at each other. That's not the worst, her dad he's horrible. He h-hits her, and p-punches her and, h-he r-r-rapes her" she stuttered before braking out into another sobbing fit. Meanwhile I stood there shocked. This is my fault.

"I never knew, this is all my fault, she wouldn't have gone home if it wasn't for me, we need to do something"

"I know that, but this man, he's capable of murder, he could kill us or even worse Katie"

"Well what should we do! I can't leave her there!" I started to panic my mind going wild.

"Just help me contact her." She started to even out her breathing. "You have access to her student profile? That should have all her contact numbers." Charlotte wiped her eyes and took a few deep breaths.

"Yeah. I have classes for the rest of the day though. Could you come my class after school?" I asked her. 

** Charlotte's POV **

"Sure. I have science. Would you walk me?" I asked him I just don't want to be alone right now knowing what is probably happening to Katie right now. 

Being with Liam will help even though he can't properly be with me when were around the rest of the students.. 

Thats the only thing I don't like about this relationship. No one knows about me and Liam dating so they hit on Liam the whole time and I really can't be doing with that right now.

"Sure. I'm not sure how you can ever want to go to lessons knowing what could be going on with Katie." Louis signed as I heaved myself up off the bed and towards the door.

"Well if I don't keep my mind off it I will just be sat crying." In my head finishing off the sentence. 'and wanting to put myself through the pain she must be put through.'

We continued talking until we got to Liam's class. There was a few people waiting to be called in but I couldn't wait, I had to see him.

"Louis, why is she going in there? Were not allowed in yet!" Amelia the bitch asked.