Detention...

Part 11

** Charlotte'POV **

I walked down the halls to maths thinking about Liam.

I looked down at the note and smirked at the writing on it.

I wouldn't of thought Liam of all people would write that, if anyone I would have expected Louis or Harry to write that!

Oh well it was quite funny!

I walked up to the classroom door and knocked on the door before I heard Niall shout a 'Come In!' I walked into the class and everyone looked up at me.

"Why are you late?" He asked and I smirked giving him the note.

His eyes went wide and his cheeks bright red! "Go sit down.." He told me and I laughed and sat next to Jasmine.

"What did the note say?"

"Sorry Niall I was having a snog with my girlfriend that's why she's late. Liam." I told her and she burst out laughing.

"Jasmine!" Niall barked. Oops!

"Sorry Niall! It's my fault... I told her what the note said..." I confessed.

Everyone in the class started talking about what the note said.

"Ok everyone quite down!" Niall told everyone.

"Sir, what did the note say?" Someone asked. 

"Something that I can't tell anyone ok!" He said seeming a tad angry about all the talking. 

"So Niall what are we learning?" I asked getting back to the lesson. He gave me a thinking smile and started talking about Trigonometry. 

Ni explained how to work it out then gave us our books then put about 20 questions up on the board for us to work out and me being the good girl I am I got on with the work! 

That was until Jas whispered to me "What did the note say?"

I couldn't really tell her. I do really like her and already think of her as a close friend but I couldn't tell her that I was dating a teacher! Especially 1/5 of One Direction! I could get expelled and hated on for the rest of my life! We all know what directioners could be like... 

 "I can't really say... I would tell you if I could but I'm not allowed." I told her honestly. "I'll ask later if I'm allowed to tell you but I don't think I'll be allowed."

I really did want to tell her.

"Ok, I just want to know what made him go that red! I have never seen him like that before." She said at the end with a little giggle.

We went back to just getting on with the work and after a while the bell went. "Ok everyone stand behind your chairs and I'll let you out table by table." Niall Shouted as everyone was talking.

He let our table go last and grabbed my wrist just as I was about to leave the room.

"Wha-"

"Detention, remember?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm not going to forget about spending time with my boyfriend and his friends now am I!" I laughed once I knew everyone was out.

"Ok, ok. just come with me." He said and walked me to Liam's science room.

"Hey baby girl." Liam said walking over to me as me and No came into the room. Louis, Zayn, Harry and Katie were already there.

Liam gave me a gentle kiss on the lips then hugged me. This boy is so perfect!

When we pulled back I looked up at him and I could see the smirk on his face, he looked like he wanted to just make-out with me there on the spot.

"Ok that's enough!" Louis raised his voice at us.

We turned to look at him and Liam rolled his eyes. "So its Ok for you and Katie to make-out in public but not anyone else?" Harry asked.

"When we all came in he almost had her on the table. I think we came in just before it got any worse..." Zayn's told us. They both blushed. 

"I think I need to have a chat with Kaite later then..." I smirked and she went brighter red than she already was. 

"Ok well we have to punish these girls some how so what are we going to do?" Niall asked so I gave him my puppy dog face. 

"That won't work on me missy!" He raised his eye browns.

They all thought for a while until Zayn perked up. "Delete their twitters!" Katie and my eyes went wide. Those boys could never see our twitters!

That would be the most embarrsing thing in the world! Plus we would loose all of our followers and Ashton followed me the other day!

"No." Me and Katie said in unison. 

"Well that's a yes from us so go log in on that computer so we can delete 'em!" Louis told us and we both stood our ground and didn't do a thing.

"Well as soon as you do this I will be a nice boyfriend again." Louis told Katie but she still shook her head.

"I am not deleting my twitter!" She protested.

"I think we should just leave the school and tell everyone all their dirty little secrets that we have learned from those games the other night!" I mused with Katie. 

"Ha! Brilliant idea! I think I might call the Daily Mail and tell them too! Get it really public!" She laughed.

"No!" All the boys screamed.

"Then give us a different punishment.." I reasoned with them.

"Well..." Liam smirked and gave the other boys a 'look'

"We could..." Zayn said. I guess their all thinking the same thing..

"You three take Katie, me and Liam will take Charlotte!" Harry told them and I was walked down the halls to Liam's room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY!

I UPDATED!!

Haha! I will start to write smaller chapters but they won't be too often as I have two books on the go and LOADS of homework as I start my GCSE's next year... Great...

I hope you liked this chapter and I hope I put another us soon!!

---- What a dedication or shout out?? Vote for this chapter and message me!!  ----