Par-tay!

(( A/N I have never written about a dorm party before let alone gone to one so all this is based on what I have read. Mainly in After. If you haven't read After go read it! They are the best books I have ever read!!))

Chapter 15

** Katie's POV **

As more people piled in the the music got louder and I downed more red cups of alcohol. It was the most fun I have had in ages! I was laughing with Jenna at a girl who's heels were so high she was stumbling with every step and holding onto everything in her path to keep her up.

We danced for a few hours. We let go and moved our body's with the music it was fun and very funny when Jenna started twerking on this random girl she didn't even know!

That same girl said that the party was carrying on next door so we decided to go and join in.

We opened the door and slipped out maing sure to clos the door so no one saw the drinking, smoking and partying going on behind the door. They could still hear it though.

We opend the next door over to see everyone crowded around a table. From what I could see It had lots of cups on it and people were throwing small balls into them. Beer Pong.

I had heard about it but never played it. They were playing in pares. They would throw and hit the ping pong ball off the table and hope it ends up in one of the cups.

Jenna and I pushed our way to the front of the crowd to watch. Jen started talking to the girl next to her while I watched the game.

One of the teams hit the ball on the table and it went straight into the first of the two cups left on the other side of the table. They cheered as a girl with blue hair passed them the cup.

The shorter of the two girls had this cup then the other girls tried. The one with the shorter skirt on threw and missed. The first pair tried again and got it in. They cheered and this time the other one downed the alcohol.

"Ok, winner says on! Who's next?" The winning team shouted.

"We should do it!" Jenna laughed. If I was with Charlotte I wouldn't but I guess this new me should.

"Yeah! We'll go!" I shout the last part to the other pair and we walk over as some people place more cups in a cross on the table and fill them with a few different drinks.

"I'll go first." Jen said as she was passed the ball. She hit it on the table and it flew perfectly into the middle cup. We both cheered and she drank the contents of the cup.

The previous wining pair had their go and missed. Bad luck! My go. I aimed and threw the ball. It landed in the furthest cup.

"Well done girl!" Jen congratulated me as I drank the cup. It burt the back of my throat like the drinks I had with Jen earlier.

After a few more turns we were winning. Well I think the other two were too drunk to be able to play! As I hit the ball into the last cup everyone cheered!

"Not bad for a first attempt!" Jenna congratulated me as she passed me the cup.

"Thanks not sure if we will win the next round I'm extremely drunk!" I laughed.