After sending that message, this softhair immediately invited me to a video call. I was hesitant to answer at first, but thought that I can just cover the front camera with my hands before answering.

"Why is it dark?"  the voice from my phone asked . It was slightly dim at first before the softhair person adjusting the lighting and there showed, in the screen of my phone, Byun Baekhyun.

"Ah, it really is you," I stated before finally resting my arms on the table, letting the other person see my face properly. "Why did you call anyway? And why are you using a different account?" I asked.

"Well, first, it's because you did not believe me, and second, I cannot follow you on my real account... yet." He said and then chuckled on the other line.

"Why did you have to follow me anyway?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing together as I stare at Baekhyun who went to lay down his bed.

"Cause why not?" Baekhyun replied and threw a playful smile just as I was about to eat my ramen. I miraculously found something to put my phone onto. "Wait, are you eating?" Baekhyun asked before sitting up and then leaning down his headboard.

"Forgot to eat dinner. Do you mind?" I said, and asked, pertaining to myself eating some ramen and bread while the two of us talk.

"I don't," Baekhyun replied. "But how and why did you forget to eat dinner by the way?" Baekhyun asked while I take a sip of my ramen.

"I prepared and packed everything first... got a little lost in time and finish, then saw that it's already, yeah, nine in the evening," I replied while pulling the bread apart before dipping one of the pieces into my ramen.

"You seriously do that?" Baekhyun asked. "Don't you usually eat ramen with egg or rice, but bread..?" He added, giving me an extremely questioning look, much to my amusement.

"Well, mister actor, I try a lot of things," I stated, dipping the second piece of bread into my ramen before finally eating it. "And bread and ramen just happened to be one of my favorites." I added and then smiled. I am slowly liking his reactions towards this, it's as if what I did was very alien to him.

"One of your favorites?" Baekhyun asked. "So, you mean there's more?!" Baekhyun added in disbelief. It was seriously evident in his face and voice. And all I did was nod my head before my smile even got wider.

"So..." he trailed off. "What are the others?" Baekhyun asked, finally relaxing himself.

"Well, if you really wanna know," I said and continued slurping my noodles, in a respective and proper manner, of course. "Well, if we're talking about bread, one of my favorites is dipping it in softdrinks. But I only do that when I'm alone, of course," I blabbered and paused to look at him before continuing.

"I also like to have ice cream as my filling. And also, have you tried eating rice with ice cream?"  I said, and the surprised look of him from earlier came back, although this one is much more intense than the previous one, and all I could do was chuckle at his expression.

"Ice cream and rice? Are you even serious, Kim Taeyeon?" Baekhyun said, almost screaming, but I felt him holding himself back from shouting.

"Mhm," I hummed in response, finishing off my bowl of ramen before drinking all of my milk. "I'm gonna wash the dishes first, wait," I said before standing up, and was about to leave when he spoke.