Chapter 30

Warning sexual content* because this book is PG-13 there will not be anything explicit in this chapter. If you would like to read the R rated excerpt, go to my profile, follow me, then add the private chapters to your library.

When Trevor shut the bedroom door, Alex knew she was in trouble. He had not spoken to her on the way upstairs. Alex walked to the bed and sat down, watching and waiting.

Trevor paced by the door running his hands through his hair. He stopped and looked at her. "Alex...I know all this is new to you. However, you can not continue to disrespect me. The King is friendly in private Alex but he is still the King. You will not ever speak to him again the way you did tonight." Trevor walked over to her and pulled her up from the bed. Alex was afraid to look at him. "Alex you are my mate. The one that will be by my side forever. You will be mother to our pups. You are Luna to our pack. You are beautiful, fiesty, funny and a pain in my ass. But, I also love you. I would never do anything to hurt you and will protect you to my last breath." Alex looked up. She could see the honesty in his eyes. She could feel the pull to him and finally admitted to herself, that she loved him too. Alex knew that she could no longer deny him.

Trevor placed his hands on her face and looked deeply into her eyes. He leaned down slowly brushing his lips on hers. Alex's mouth was tingling. She reached up and pulled him to her. The kiss was deep, passionate and full of love. She opened her mouth to him. Tasting and exploring each other. Alex could feel a warmth. deep in her core. Trevor pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He cupped her bottom with his hands. Alex fisted her hands in his hair as the kiss got heated. They pulled apart breathing deeply. Foreheads resting together.

Trevor looked in her eyes to see if there were any doubts. When he saw none he captured her lips in another searing kiss and walked to the bed and laid her down. He placed kisses across her cheek to her ear. Trevor captured her lobe between his teeth and Alex let out a low moan. He moved down her neck to the juncture between her neck and shoulder. He licked, kissed and nipped at the spot where he would mark her. Alex moaned and pulled him into her. Her body felt like it was on fire. Every touch, every kiss making her burn with desire.

Trevor pulled back and she whimpered. "Patience love." He unbuttoned her jeans, slid the zipper down and slid them off her legs. His eyes were black with lust. He reached up and pulled off her shirt. Staring down at her body. Alex blushed and looked away. "Baby look at me. You are beautiful don't ever turn away from me."

With trembling hands, Alex reached down and pulled Trevor's shirt over his head. She ran her hands over his glorious body. Trevor growled low in his throat. Her touch electrifying his body. Trevor slammed his lips to hers and he ripped away her panties and bra. He pulled back and stood from the bed. He removed his jeans and boxers, not once breaking eye contact with her. He moved back to the bed crawling slowly over her and took her in his arms.

Just as they reached their peak, Trevor leaned forward as his canines descended and sunk them into her soft creamy neck. Drinking in her blood. He retracted his canines and licked up the blood just as he felt Alex's teeth at his throat marking him as hers. Waves of ecstasy flowed over both of them. I will love you always my princess. Alex gasped. Trevor looked at her and smiled. Mind link? Trevor nodded.

Alex woke feeling strong arms around her. She looked up to his handsome face. He looked so peaceful. Alex's thoughts went back to last night and her body shivered with delight. "If you keep up with those thoughts my love, we will not be leaving this room today." He opened his eyes and smiled at her.

Alex blushed and laid her head on his chest. "As much as I would like to repeat last night we have a meeting with the King. We need to shower and dress." He pecked her lips and patted her butt. "Go get ready."

"But I like it right here." She pouted and cuddled closer.

"Love, tonight I promise you we can do anything you want. Right now you need to shower and dress." Trevor ripped the blankets from her body and jumped out of bed.

"Just for that! I will be thinking wicked thoughts all day."

"Alex, if I can smell your arousal, so can every other male."

Alex blushed deeply, got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, slamming the door.

Trevor laughed and walked to the closet to dress.

When do we tell her about our pup? Max was excited.

We don't know there will be one yet.

Yes we do. We are Alpha and it is 100% upon mating!

When her scent changes I'll tell her.

Trevor finished dressing, blocking Max out. They had enough to worry about today.