Chapter 21

They were in their groups, surrounding the house. After having to tell the council their plan, Trevor had to make some changes. They had an additional ten men in a secondary perimeter in case anyone managed to escape. He was angry, his men were more than capable of handling the situation.

There were only 8 rogues sitting outside the house, laughing and drinking. He could smell another rogue and Derek in the house. This would be easy.

On my count, Daniel and I will take the front door. Noel and Leon will take the back. Christian you will take the others and take out the rogues outside. Remember we are on neutral territory, do not kill them unless they attack. You are to do nothing that will endanger your Luna!

Yes Alpha

One...two...three   GO!

Trevor shifted and raced for the front door. He hurled through the door, sending it flying into the house. To his left sat Derek and the rogue on a couch. He walked slowly towards Derek, teeth bared and saliva dripping, a deep menacing growl rumbled from his throat. He could hear the twins coming in the back of the house.

"Well if it isn't my favorite nephew, It seems you found me." Derek smirked, but Trevor could smell the fear coming off him in waves. The rogue was sitting wide-eyed watching Trevor. Trevor, Daniel and the twins shifted.

"Daniel, you and Noel watch him. Leon let's search the house."

The house was small with no basement, so the search was quick. Trevor came storming back into the room. "WHERE IS SHE?" Trevor grabbed Derek by the throat. His eyes were black and his claws were digging into his neck. Derek was wheezing and tears were forming in his eyes.

"Alpha let him go. He can't tell you anything if you kill him." Daniel tried to reason.

Trevor flung him to the floor. Derek took huge gasping breaths of air. "I will only ask this once. Where is she?"

Derek slowly stood up."Who? Your little mate? As you can see she is not here. If she were, I would have already made her my Luna." The smirk was back. With a deep growl, Trevor backhanded him, sending him flying into the wall, unconscious. The rogue jumped back with fear.

Alpha, we have 6 shackled and 2 dead.

Burn the bodies and take the remaining to the prison.

Yes Alpha

"Leon get some shackles for these two." Leon nodded and left.

Trevor walked outside, running his hands through his hair. Daniel followed, waiting for Trevor to speak. "Where is she?! I was so sure that he had her!" He looked at Daniel with sad pleading eyes.

"Don't worry brother we will find her."

********

John was checking Marcus' vitals. When he picked up his hand to check his pulse, Marcus' fingers twitched. The heart monitor beeped faster as his heart rate picked up. Then he heard a small groan. "Come on son open your eyes!" His eyelids fluttered.

Alpha! Marcus is waking up!

I'm on my way!